Working in a cemetery

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They dont have alot of $ put into them and they were not put on flat ground, most of the trees are self sown in the area, but quite a few (4670) were planted as people on the opposite hill objected to overlooking the cemetery. If it was a flatish expanse of grass it would be alot cheaper to look after, but then its treated a bit like a park by locals, its quite beautiful and well wooded.

This stump had grown between the rows, and we were told not to go to deep. In the depression some graves were not brought outright but people paid them off over time. Now those whose family stopped paying were dug out of there full plots and there much reduced remains were put in the area where we were taking out the stump in the pic and not put down to deep either!

EV989JZ.jpg

The area that is well looked after is for our war dead

Cemetery_2.jpg

i see a super slammer tool mine going just great gets a whacking least each week,,,, working in cemeterys take before after pictures of the work zone as once you leave the claims of " i found broken bits" will roll in later

Im removing graves sometimes grave rights are here only for 30 years best is don't touch them wen not necessarily nothing heavy unles ...

Latest posts

Back