working on Sundays

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep if you got family do it another day , the tree isnt goin anywhere,
if not ,, well sunday is the lords day so its up to you just dont forget you will be answering to him one day and he will want a good reason for you working on his day off.:monkey:

yep if you got family do it another day , the tree isnt goin anywhere,
if not ,, well sunday is the lords day so its up to you just dont forget you will be answering to him one day and he will want a good reason for you working on his day off.:monkey:

Can you show me where in the Bible it says Sunday is the Lord's Day? Where might I find where I will be answering for it? Thanks.

yep, number 4, observe the sabbath day, to keep it holy. work six days and do everything you need to do. but the seventh day is a sabbath to god, your god.
dont do any work , not you, not your son, nor your daughter nor your servant, nor your maid, nor your animals, not even the foreign quest visiting in your town.
for in six days god made heaven earth and sea, and everything in them, he rested on the seventh day. therefore god blessed the sabbath day, he set it apart as a holy day. exodus 20
now i am no bible bashing holy joe but i do believe in at least trying to keep to the ten commandments,, as i always say " i know i am a sinner but i dont believe i am a bad man ":monkey:

Back