Would I be Crazy to Trade?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have one to trade or a dog in this hunt but what about trading that 660 for a really clean 064? It's about the same weight as the 44 but with much more power. Just a thought.....

I don't understand this statement but I'd trade a 441/460 for a 440 in a second.:bowdown: The 440 just has it all...

For the OP, sounds like the trade will work out for you fine. I have a 660 but don't use it near as much as the 044. I have thought about selling it but it is more of a "want" than need.

I fail to agree with you. I like the 441 better, uses less fuel, vibrates WAY less. The 460 weighs the same and vibrates just a touch more. Half a horse bigger than a 441. The 440 just isn't my cup of tea. Its a good saw, but the 441 is just enough better thats its worth it. And as the OP said, he's 50. 50! he needs all the help he can get to make it comfortable to run a saw for a large portion of the day!

I sold the 066 I bought a while back and bought a new 441. The 441 will do anything I need with a 25" bar.

I'm with the guys advocating sell the 660 and get the 044 you want. A straight up trade isn't in your favor at all.

Back