wow a ported 066/660.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I built my 066 back in 07 with some help from members that were active back then, it has all the correct parts to make it a super chip hauler. It`s only problem is breaking even the strongest starter rope and Elasto Start handles. :)
You need a piece of steel pipe for the handle and a Gen-U-Wine Mcculloch starter cord with the wire core, methinks. If you can't find the Mac cord, some light gauge cable should work as well. Maybe you could substitute a rescue saw loop handle instead of the steel pipe, though.

You need a piece of steel pipe for the handle and a Gen-U-Wine Mcculloch starter cord with the wire core, methinks. If you can't find the Mac cord, some light gauge cable should work as well. Maybe you could substitute a rescue saw loop handle instead of the steel pipe, though.
I was thinking I might use the handle and steel cable recoil from one of my 55 - 57 era Titans , should be up to the test.

Back