Wow this saw is ugly

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda want one just to see how bad it really is, put a hardnose bar and carbide chain on it and use it for stumps or tires.

They do start very easily, and run pretty smooth, One of very few saws that actually doesnt feel like its running super lean..

The big problem I run into is the crappy throttle...If you ever mess with one, you'll know what Im talking about. Someone was seriously trippin balls when they designed the throttle on that thing.

Otherwise, not a bad homeowner/ocasional use saw for the money...I wouldnt buy one, Id never own one...so dont even go there. Id never even reccomend one.

They do start very easily, and run pretty smooth, One of very few saws that actually doesnt feel like its running super lean..

The big problem I run into is the crappy throttle...If you ever mess with one, you'll know what Im talking about. Someone was seriously trippin balls when they designed the throttle on that thing.

Otherwise, not a bad homeowner/ocasional use saw for the money...I wouldnt buy one, Id never own one...so dont even go there. Id never even reccomend one.

You just sorta kinda did!!!

You just sorta kinda did!!!

It came across wrong, do not ever, EVER buy one of those things....but if you have one already, it isnt so bad, it could be worse, you could have sunk 300 into a comparable stihl and had problems, right?

Ya got it wrong

I am shocked that with all the knowledge on this site that some of you were fooled about this saw and the big knob on the chain side of the beast. That is not for tightening the chain, anyone who knows anything about saws knows that's how you wind it up. Come on guys, get with the program! JR

hahahahaha I have first hand experience unfortunately, I had one of those on my bench today! See my other thread titled "AAAAackckckckckc" lol (that's the sound of me barfing, by the way!)

For the record, that saw is WORSE than it looks like it is, and that chain adjuster, looks and feels like something that should have "Lego" on the side.

Hey man don't put down lego's like that :yoyo:

John

I made fun of it's color but i would rather have that bright color than some of them camo saws. Echo and poulan made one last year. never could i understand why somwone wants a camo saw. I lose the bright ones in all the debris sometimes. I guess they were made for hunters.LOL the deer can't see it and if you put rar muffs on the deer they may not hear it either.

Back