• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Wright C-70 chain saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder
Reaction score
I am offering up a Wright C-70 chain saw that I have come to the realization I will never get to. I bought this saw (and about a half dozen others) from a gentleman last winter, he used to have a side business repairing equipment. There was a dealer tag on it from 1988, so I suspect it has not run since prior to that time.

This is a monster saw, 116 cc's and dates from the early 1960's before Wright was acquired by Poulan. The saw appears to be complete and the case and covers are intact. It has an unique spark advance system and would make a great conversation piece or saw to restore. The saw only has 95 PSI and I suspect will need top end attention. It sports a full wrap handlebar and has an Oregon 20" roller nose bar on it.

A similar saw without a bar and chain and no spark sold Wednesday on e-Bay for $233.50.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WRIGHT-C70-...167204628?pt=US_Chainsaws&hash=item43caeaf514

I am asking $175.00 plus shipping from 40509 for this saw. Below are some pictures, feel free to ask any questions.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Feeling fine, just have too many saws. Been selling a few on another site, shipping out a Husky 261 tomorrow. Will be listing more in the near future.

Oh no, you found another hobby? Any chance a builder 5200 gonna be on the block?

No new hobby, but far more saws than I need. Going to keep a few work saws and some interesting and larger cc saws for GTG's. I know I have a couple of 4200's there may be a 5200 on the shelf as well.

Back