• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy WTB: Stihl 660 or Husky 390xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 3 to choose from listed right now
I wasn't very clear, I put it in the title but I didn't specify. I guess I should be more specific. I'm leaning him toward the 660 or the 390. The 394/5 is a little heavy and the 390 is more desirable over the 385.

Looking to be in the $5-600 ballpark. A different 90cc saw would be considered (385/394/5) if it was a heck of a deal, I.e $4-500 ballpark.

Thanks though. You have a good reputation and I'd love to get him a saw that you built/went through. If you get a 390/660, let me know.

There's not barely any power difference between the 385 and 390. Really I think the 385 is a better runner stock. The 394 I have is listed at $425 and I'm not hard to deal with. I've got 2 660s on the way to be rebuilt but not sure when they'll get here out of canada.

I may have an 066 if my buddy doesn't come through this week.

It has a non-decomp Mahle cylinder with 145# of compression. Its not pretty but a person could buy it for $500. Starts easy and runs good

Looking at a 660 tonight that I may re sell pm for me details

Sent from my non internal combustion device.

There's not barely any power difference between the 385 and 390. Really I think the 385 is a better runner stock. The 394 I have is listed at $425 and I'm not hard to deal with. I've got 2 660s on the way to be rebuilt but not sure when they'll get here out of canada.
PM Sent
Looking at a 660 tonight that I may re sell pm for me details

Sent from my non internal combustion device.
PM Sent
I may have an 066 if my buddy doesn't come through this week.

It has a non-decomp Mahle cylinder with 145# of compression. Its not pretty but a person could buy it for $500. Starts easy and runs good
Let me know and send me some pics.

Latest posts

Back