• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: STIHL MS360 Muffler and Plastics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K Lubbers

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm looking for the top cover piece, air filter cover, muffler, and the metal plate from behind the muffler for a Stihl MS360. Doesn't have to be perfect, just not broken. Anyone got these laying around?

So far I've had good luck with getting very useable replacement parts-Chinese, of course-for my 034's and 066mag at a big discount even to used OEM Stihl on fleecebay from seller HUTZL. Haven't tried any plastics yet but the new clutch cover for the 066 was $12.16 delivered, included a new dawg with 2 Torx screws with Loctite already applied, 1 nut for same and 2 bar nuts, so the cover was essentially free.

The casting quality is very good, dunno if it's actually magnesium or just aluminum-it's light enough to be Mg-it has the nylon friction-reducers [?] [remains to be seen how well they hold up] press-fitted and the black rubber bumper fitted over two pins at the rear of the cover.

NO casting flash anywhere and the paint quality is better than what came on my Ford Ranger. Only thing missing is the OEM NO: 1125 640 1701 in the casting itself, it's stuck on a paper label on the outside of the shrinkwrapping.

Latest posts

Back