X27...........um, wow

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a Gerber Survival knife made by Fiskars. Used to be, I wouldn't buy nothing from China. You should see it, I can't find anything wrong with it. Have had a Fiskars filet knife for years. More for deer than fish. Just a top notch product.

Aw. Shoulda bought a Leatherman Wave. Still manufactured in Portland, OR if I remember correctly.

Not that I can talk much, being that I shop at Harbor Freight probably too often.

I still wish I would have found this years ago :msp_smile:

002-6.jpg

X 25 isn't to bad either been using it here around the house for about 10 days now

001-2.jpg

Anyone want to ship one of these to the uk? For what ever reason they cost a fortune here $150+ :msp_scared:

I am sure glad that I bought a Fiskars X27. If I can't split it with the Fiskars, it goes to the splitter or I use the chainsaw on it if it is a big nasty piece.

I was just at TSC and they have the Fiskars X27 for $49.99. I have a feeling they will sell fast.

I am sure glad that I bought a Fiskars X27. If I can't split it with the Fiskars, it goes to the splitter or I use the chainsaw on it if it is a big nasty piece.

I was just at TSC and they have the Fiskars X27 for $49.99. I have a feeling they will sell fast.

Amazon lists them for ten bucks less... I might have to do it.

Amazon lists them for ten bucks less... I might have to do it.

I've bought my X25 a couple of years ago and my X27 about a year ago from amazon also. I predominantly use the X27 now and my son and my wife use the X25. I just split about a cord of white birch with my X27 today and i highly recommend them.

Back