xmas 09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haywire Haywood

Fiscal Conservative Social Retard
Reaction score
Did pretty good this year in spite of myself.... a breaker/spinner set and a Fiskars super split. Do I need the breaker/spinner? Nope, but it was on the list that I was forced to produce... LOL --Ian

attachment.php

This was one of my sons Christmas presents. He is twelve, and I bought him his first shotgun. It is a Winchester model 1200 20 gauge.

Me, I got a wallet, and a mingo. :clap: Good enough for me.

026.jpg

I must be in a different time zone.. Christmas is not til tomorrow morning..
That is cheating.

I proposed to my girlfriend tonight.Lost my first wife to cancer seven years ago and for the longest time I never though of remarrying.Ive been really blessed to find some one that will take me and my kids at face value with no reservations.

Gotcha. plus a nova.

I proposed to my girlfriend tonight.Lost my first wife to cancer seven years ago and for the longest time I never though of remarrying.Ive been really blessed to find some one that will take me and my kids at face value with no reservations.

Congradulations , Thats one heck of a present

Beefie

This was one of my sons Christmas presents. He is twelve, and I bought him his first shotgun. It is a Winchester model 1200 20 gauge.

Me, I got a wallet, and a mingo. :clap: Good enough for me.

Great gun. Been using mine for rabbit and squirrel for the better part of 15 years. Good to see you bringing the youth into the shooting sports.

I'll be in southern Illinois... Steelville area most of the time with a day or so in Belleville probably.

Ian

I'll be tied up at my FIL's place. I've got the truck loaded up with tools to do a little much needed maintenance on the place. I guess you could say it's a working Christmas... LOL

Ian

Great, so glad you was able to go on with your life. very sad.. Happy for you man

Congrats!! She must be a real peach to trap you after seven years. Best of Luck!!!

I got a few chainsaw related items also............

Spare scrench ( i seem to have lost a couple over the years! :confused:)
Couple plastic felling wedges
TSC bar oil
work gloves

:rock::rock:

and THAT right there--is a woman near impossible to find anymmore--good to ya--

Latest posts

Back