XS brand saddle?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BostonBull

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Does anyone know who makes the XS tree saddle on FrescoArborist.com I like the look of it but have never heard of XS as a co. I would post a link but there site wont let me.

I dunno, heres the pics

1127313731-63175.jpg

I dig the pink.

I don't like that D set up....looks like it is put together with loop runners. I have had loop runners fail spider legging and speed lining.

BostonBull said:
KF I checked on Bashlins site and there is no mention of it. What else do you know about it?

not much, i saw them in the fresco catalog, which i tossed in the trash last week. if i remember corectly they made 2 different style's. i like the wide back on it.

Fresco is the only site I could find any info about this saddle on. Has anyone actually climbed in it? I am in the market for a new saddle. My Petzl keeps on floating up to my ribs and gets to be a PITA.

Eagle1 said:
I don't like that D set up....looks like it is put together with loop runners. I have had loop runners fail spider legging and speed lining.

Loop runners are just like any other fabric gear we use IMO. 1" nylon should have a 4k MBS, I use them all the time anytime I need a custom length I cut it off a reel of tubing.

1300lbs on 2 slings:
Image019.jpg

Biggestchunkziplined.jpg

There is a 2300lb piece, again 2 1" nylon straps, but basketed with a clove hitch on the piece (but offset so it wouldnt bend the sling and derate the strength.

The X I've seen is not pink, it's orange, yellow, and black. It matches Blaze.

I think the color is off in that photo.

love
nick

NickfromWI said:
The X I've seen is not pink, it's orange, yellow, and black. It matches Blaze.

I think the color is off in that photo.

love
nick

I thought the same thing Nicky, Fresco's 2004 catalog I believe, perhaps the 05 issue.

Looks like a scary design for a big boy like me. I would feel like I am hanging in the tree by a thong :laugh: Looks like there's nothing to it.

xs

BostonBull said:
Does anyone know who makes the XS tree saddle on FrescoArborist.com I like the look of it but have never heard of XS as a co. I would post a link but there site wont let me.
american arborist supply pa ask for rich he is dying to sell these

petzl

BostonBull said:
Fresco is the only site I could find any info about this saddle on. Has anyone actually climbed in it? I am in the market for a new saddle. My Petzl keeps on floating up to my ribs and gets to be a PITA.
boston what kind o petzl were you running I just got the mini boss at reduced show discount, pinnacle by buckinham however is imo the best saddle out there.

Latest posts

Back