Yale arborist quiz sweepstakes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATH

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Anybody enter that back in December?

Anybody win?

I did :clap: (not because I knew any more than others taking the quiz, but because everybody read their catalog and answered a few questions was entered into a drawing...)

No....not the trip out west, I tied for 2nd and will receive 150' of Bluemoon. Looking forward to trying that out. I like their XTC, and I think I may like this better - larger diameter and lighter weight... "Rope is in the mail" so I'll wait and report back when I get a few chances to climb with it. I didn't find much on it here in a search, but I didn't search for "Lava", which I think is the same thing made for Sherrill...

[/gloat]

Anybody enter that back in December?

Anybody win?

I did :clap: (not because I knew any more than others taking the quiz, but because everybody read their catalog and answered a few questions was entered into a drawing...)

No....not the trip out west, I tied for 2nd and will receive 150' of Bluemoon. Looking forward to trying that out. I like their XTC, and I think I may like this better - larger diameter and lighter weight... "Rope is in the mail" so I'll wait and report back when I get a few chances to climb with it. I didn't find much on it here in a search, but I didn't search for "Lava", which I think is the same thing made for Sherrill...

[/gloat]

I think I heard that Bluemoon is the same rope as Poison Ivy. On my way out the door now so I don't have time to check it but I'm pretty sure that PI is just BM branded for Sherrill.

Congrats on winning the prize!

I think I heard that Bluemoon is the same rope as Poison Ivy. On my way out the door now so I don't have time to check it but I'm pretty sure that PI is just BM branded for Sherrill.
Yep...my mistake. I was thinking it was same as Lava, but Lava is 12mm and made by New England (I guess I should get the manufacture right if they are going to give me rope). It it is the same as Poison Ivy & Hy-Vee.

Don't know if you have climbed on the PI or BM before but PI is what I climb on mostly. Wasn't crazy about it at first because it was something new but it has really grown on me (pun intended). :)

I think you will really like it.

Congrats. I had forgotten about that contest.

I entered. Guess I didn't win as I didn't hear squat. Did use the $10 coupon they sent on a new rope though. Wesspur was offering an additional 10% at the end of the year.

Back