You can now follow arboristsite.com on twitter!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jroderick

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that we have a twitter set up for arboristsite.com where you can follow all the latest news in the industry and get updates about arboristsite.com as we continue to grow. Thank you for all of your support and for making this community so wonderful!

http://twitter.com/arboristsite

:cheers:
The Arboristsite.com team

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that we have a twitter set up for arboristsite.com where you can follow all the latest news in the industry and get updates about arboristsite.com as we continue to grow. Thank you for all of your support and for making this community so wonderful!

http://twitter.com/arboristsite

The Arboristsite.com team

Interesting idea.

Is that because the latest updates and news are not being posted on Arboristsite?

: - )

re:

Thank you for the feedback! I am a new member of the team and will let them know about this asap :) Have a great day!

-Jroderick

I knew it was irony, but nonetheless I'll pass it on :)
We are open to any suggestions that you may have to improve your user experience more pleasant. Please do not be afraid to let us know what you like, don't like, etc.
Thanks!
Jroderick

Last edited:
I knew it was irony, but nonetheless I'll pass it on :)
We are open to any suggestions that you may have to improve your user experience more pleasant. Please do not be afraid to let us know what you like, don't like, etc.
Thanks!
Jroderick

'You mean it's OK to criticize Arboristsite? I know a guy that did that and he was n-e-v-e-r h-e-a-r-d f-r-o-m a-g-a-i-n.
Phil

Can you please elaborate treeslayer?

There is no reason to be condescending simply because I am trying to make improvements on the site.

-Jroderick

I'm a member of the arboristsite team. I can update my information to something more professional, but it was set up quickly to address an issue that was on the site. I'm not being condescending, I'm just here to help.

Thanks
-Jroderick

I can update my information to something more professional, but it was set up quickly to address an issue that was on the site. I'm not being condescending, I'm just here to help.

Thanks
-Jroderick

then do so, so I can take you seriously. you took the time to type gibberish, should have told the truth.

Twitter has nothing to do with commercial tree climbing.

It is being utilized for those who do like to use twitter to get updates. This information was posted specifically for those who were interested to be informed about our new twitter site. My information has been updated.

-Jroderick

You won't miss anything. However, there are people out there who have twitter on their phone, sent to their emails, etc. If there is an update on the site they will know immediately, versus coming to the forum to find out. It is simply an added convenience that we are offering to our users. If you choose not to utilize it that is fine; however, in a world of social networking, we feel this added tool will benefit many users.

-Jroderick

Latest posts

Back