You must choose one saw....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm getting really bored with everything common around here. i'd have to get a mac or a pioneer. just found a 1074 yesterday but i want something larger CC so it can actually cut wood lol i do like to make them run good and put. Square chain on there. Funny to go to the local woodcutter spot and show them all up with a POS lol

Damn SVK, I don't like your rules, only ONE SAW:( and one that I have never owned before?:confused:

Okay, your game your rules :buttkick:

I Have never owned a Husky 395XP, but it is on my to yet add to collection list. At least I will still be able to do some reasonable CSM with it, it will be more than adequate for Firewooding,
But that bugger is sure gonna get tiring to limb with, and I don't know where I will find a 14" B&C for it:surprised3:

Now, back to Reality, the 3120XP is for milling, the 395XP is still on the "I'm Gonna get Me one of those Some Day" list, the 266XP that I have had for more than 26 years, I am NEVER parting with, the 460 Rancher is my "Truck" saw, and I still have the 23 Compact, that I bought new with the 266XP, A 550XP could also find a Home at my house, and the Wife just got a Husky 445 for Christmas, She said that she REALLY did want her own Chainsaw, and was thrilled when she unwrapped it.

Any Questions?:)

Doug

Guess put me down for Stihl 150t
i'm getting really bored with everything common around here. i'd have to get a mac or a pioneer. just found a 1074 yesterday but i want something larger CC so it can actually cut wood lol i do like to make them run good and put. Square chain on there. Funny to go to the local woodcutter spot and show them all up with a POS lol
I like your thinking make sure it's pullin some .404 semi-chisel!

365 special.

That's the only saw my dad runs. He also has a 261/261 and a 2054 with heated handles. And all he runs is the 365. Even this last cold snap.

I honestly don't know the last time he ran the 261. I'm the only one that has used it the last ten years. Maybe I should bring it home with me one day ;).

Beware the man with only one gun. He knows how to use it kinda thing I guess.

Steven

Both that and the 462 do look great! Although I'm always a bit skeptical of early versions of a new model as they often run a little better than their mass produced counterparts.
I went and pulled up some HD pics of the 462.. That thing does have a sexy shape.

I think something's wrong with ya if you eyeball a chainsaw like a female or classic auto..

066, 064 are my stihl picks
372 and 395 are my husky picks.

I'd lug the extra weight around so I'd have the ability to mill. I'm also young and most of my cutting is within 200' of my truck.

If it's a saw I own then I'd say my 028. If I don't own it then a 044 with a 20 inch bar. If I wanted to be a muscular lumber jack I'll take my 051. But I'm sticking with the 044.

Back