You Oak or Euc?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its been awhile since I heard that question being asked. I first heard it from Don Blair at a conference. It seemed you didn't want to be a oak man b/c euc. men were the toughest, roughest, baddest dudes out there. If you were a oak man that somehow indicated you were a p@ssy. I always thought Don was a blowhard, so I never gave the question serious thought.

conclusion

just what i figured.... you have a few really smart tree guys on here... surrounded by a bunch of #### waving ####heads....sad.....too much testosterone makes you stupid.... and too blind to learn anything.... why?.... well... too busy waving your #### around of course! no wonder most people dont say anything!

Except for MDS. He's a real team player. Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

just what i figured.... you have a few really smart tree guys on here... surrounded by a bunch of #### waving ####heads....sad.....too much testosterone makes you stupid.... and too blind to learn anything.... why?.... well... too busy waving your #### around of course! no wonder most people dont say anything!

Lol. Yeah, I guess someone should've warned ya about that.. careful all them ####s slapping you in the side of the head don't give you a concussion or strain yer neck!!

Lol. Yeah, I guess someone should've warned ya about that.. careful all them ####s slapping you in the side of the head don't give you a concussion or strain yer neck!!

I can't swear to everyone how this is so true.

Some day, MDS. SOMEDAY!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

I AM A EUC MAN MOR THEN AND OAK MAN also a good friend of don blair here's his book
25gur2o.jpg
1zfshes.jpg

Mines as hard as oak and as big as euc:rock:

Latest posts

Back