Your best saw experience of 2005

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My best experience is finding this site which confirmed for my wife that its not just me! And being able to have some moments of peace in the timber with my saws!

toolfreak said:
My best experience is finding this site which confirmed for my wife that its not just me! And being able to have some moments of peace in the timber with my saws!
Amen to that!
b1rdman said:
I supposes there aren't many of you that would get too excited
about an old Mac, but I grew on on them...brings back good memories.
There's a few of us old Mac fans here, which brings me to my highlight of 2005, finding my last 6 Macs for a total less than the first old Mac I bought.

CbaileyBG:
You might want to trade in one of your saws for a shotgun. You will need it in about 15 years when the boys start coming around. A chainsaw just won't keep em away as you can't reach them from a distance.
Congrats on the new edition, you are blessed.

alderman said:
CbaileyBG:
You might want to trade in one of your saws for a shotgun. You will need it in about 15 years when the boys start coming around. A chainsaw just won't keep em away as you can't reach them from a distance.
Congrats on the new edition, you are blessed.

Man,,, I dont even want to think of that at this point. Lets just hope she doesnt take after her daddy. One day at a Time is all I can handle. Man,, you have got me thinking now....lol

Replacing the Poulan 2150 with the Stihl MS260 and

Finding someone that paid me $100 for the poulan. I put it in the local buy and sell and I got the most calls of anything I have ever tried to sell for the little guy. Even got calls a month after the ad stopped running.

Oh yeah and finding this site that provides good research info as well as mildly amusing entertainment watching you guys verbally beat the crap out of each other!

Buying my Husky 575xp!!!!!!!! Using it on the job, making good money with it. It's a great saw, it's not a 372. Then listening to folks in here piss and moan about how the 575 is such a worthless saw. Gloom and doom for the chainsaw industry? My backside...Lets all learn to accept change, it's gonna happen weather we like it or not.

Mine would be cutting 46dbh poplar containing 3400bf with my 3120 Husky I recently got back from Neiger Power.

Back