Your wish is my command

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dagger

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I had a terrible nightmare last nite....DB was standing over my bed with a nitro burnin, wood-eatin, mega-saw, revving it up and makeing threating motions with it, pointing to the Arborist site......BWalker was standing over by the bathroom door hollering...Dagger, your full of crap....come in here and I'm gonna flush your Ass so far down the........Fish was peeking out of the bedroom closet door, grinnin and snickering somethin about....get em....get em....
I couldnt wake up my wife...knowing that she could save me and whip all three of em with one hand....WHEW....woke up in a cold sweat....

Fellas, I have not forgotten or forsaken you...I have been awfull busy out in the shop...In fact, I plan to shoot the last color coats on the wings of my airplane this weekend. This winters project has been very consuming of my limited spare time....(I have been building a Kolb FireFly....for you Aviators)

I looked over the last few threads and find however that I really have nothing to contribute of any higher value than what is already there....(That is If doug corected his piston speed equation)...I assume you did DB....didnt think its like you to let a minor numerical mistake perpetuate itself.
I Think Tony Snyders explaination of torque hit the mark pretty good...I was about to post there...but after reading Tonys I saw no need....
I see a new name...we got a Dolmar tech rep onboard...Good deal..I'm sure you guys will educate him real well...
Dolmar Terry...watch out for Gypo....I think you are a little too far south to be in to much danger...but...ya never know.
And I have given up tryin to explain why burnin too much oil in you mix aint good fer your saw....unless its a synthetic that will burn away any excess.....or...well...like I say..I aint goin back there.

All in all.....I only came here to alleiviate that nitemare....and to look at Arts pics some more! Carry on men < S >

Dag

Glad to see all is well Dag, everyone thought you took off with Walt Galer to Oregon. Now ya can bring that airplane of yours to the Clearwater Revival. Don't be a stranger...Ben needs someone to keep him in line...:D

Just where zactly is clearwater Dennis?...is there an airstrip nearby?...or about a thousand feet of grass maybe?...Robert will like my bird...got a ROTAX on it!

Clearwater is just north of Kamloops by about 70 hwy miles, a thousand feet of grass? hmm...how about 500?? There is an airstrip in town..not used alot...but it could work....

Better not bring that plane though...Robert will have the engine out of it in a hurry...is that a 377??

Kamloops??....sorry Dennis.....Im still in the dark...what planet, continent, state, is that in.....better yet...got the lat an long gps coordinates?
500 ft might be a tad short if there are any trees....
and no 377....its a 503 dual carb!....(but dont tell Robert)
Dag

Holy Sheep S#!t

Welcome back Dagger, glad to hear from you again.

Seesaw

Latest posts

Back