Zama carb # H3-46P

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kallaste

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a homelite 330 and need to rebuild the carb. Zama's website does not list this carb and does not give any contact info. I also need the intake boot for this saw. Can anyone help me?

Thanks Steve

You mean C1S-H3

If so you I think you need a Zama RB-3 rebuild kit.

Seems like some zama's used a plastic disk on the metering lever and some did not, so I suggest the complete kit, so everything should match.

I know I had trouble getting the right one for my 330.

As far as the boot, wherever you want to get one, check edge and engine, I'm sure they have everything you need.

Plan on replacing all the fuel and oil lines while you have it apart, so you don't have to take it apart again later to do just that.

If so you I think you need a Zama RB-3 rebuild kit.

Seems like some zama's used a plastic disk on the metering lever and some did not, so I suggest the complete kit, so everything should match.

I know I had trouble getting the right one for my 330.

As far as the boot, wherever you want to get one, check edge and engine, I'm sure they have everything you need.

Plan on replacing all the fuel and oil lines while you have it apart, so you don't have to take it apart again later to do just that.

Thanks so much! The carb does have a plastic disc about the size of a dime with a small plastic tit on it. I can't believe that Zama does not have contact information so I can talk to someone in the company! There website does not list this carb number?

Steve.

I'm not an expert on these at all, but I did just go through this awhile ago.

I didn't get the rebuild kit and just done the gasket and diaphram kit and it came with the metering diaphram with the metal center with the nub on the bottom where it contacts the lever.

I didnt pay much attention to the fact that the plastic disk inserted itself into the hole on the lever and just put the new diaphram in it and it didn't work at all.

Flooded right out that way.

That's why I'm thinking if you get the whole rebuild kit at least you would have the diaphram and inlet lever that were made for each other no matter which design you end up with.

The way Zama list there kits is confusing to say the least, so don't blame me if the RB-3 kit aint right but I think it is.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back