The "Not So Pro" discussion thread...of course Pros are welcome!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uploadfromtaptalk1454204252385.jpguploadfromtaptalk1454204291565.jpg

Put some longer top knives on the harvester today. Should make it easier picking out of tight buncher bundles.

Weather today was 45 degrees and blue blue sky! Unbelievable for this time of year here. Turning wrenches in January with no gloves and no jacket?!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Its been about a year since i talked to him. I lost his number when switchin phones. I will bet he still checks in here periodically.

Awful quite around here lately. Hope we haven't permanently lost some of you, including Treeslayer and Slowp. Maybe this breaking news will wake up some. Particularly of interest to those who would rather put a tree down than fall it with a saw - Tennessee lawmakers just named the .50 cal Barrett the official state rifle. Must have been a slow day in Nashville too. Ron

Awful quite around here lately. Hope we haven't permanently lost some of you, including Treeslayer and Slowp. Maybe this breaking news will wake up some. Particularly of interest to those who would rather put a tree down than fall it with a saw - Tennessee lawmakers just named the .50 cal Barrett the official state rifle. Must have been a slow day in Nashville too. Ron
Ronnie Barrett is supposedly a good dude.

Riding was great. Snow wasn't exceptional but good enough to get me stuck every other minute. Only negative was the elevation. We lodged at 9500 or so and rode from 11 to 12k. Needless to say I didn't sleep well and was about 25% while riding

Back