Better saw ? Stihl or Husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, these threads are fun banter between the regular guys but if anyone should happen across this forum looking for advice, all of these in jokes and sarcasm makes this forum effectively useless as a source of information.

Just an observation.
THANSK!

You know, these threads are fun banter between the regular guys but if anyone should happen across this forum looking for advice, all of these in jokes and sarcasm makes this forum effectively useless as a source of information.

Just an observation.
I borrowed these from 08. They help you to see what you're looking forrw3uk9.jpg

Your mileage may vary

Damn you guys are dense. How many times do I have to tell you, Dolmar 7900 is the best saw ever made, for any situation that could ever involve a chainsaw. Period. Now lock this ***** down. image.jpg

Well, if they's yeller, then they's be a good saw. Them orange and orange and whiteish ones seem kinda fruity to this feller. Red saws, well, theys purty good too I spect. Nope, a body can't go to far wrong with one of them. Blue saws = rental saws I have been led to believe, sept for some of them thar Homielites. Of course them old bright green ones look like they's a Kawasaki or somfin.

Why is it that attempts to add to this sites knowledge base in a respectful manner are met with such resistance?
If you hang around this site long enough you will learn what you are dealing with.
You ask an opinion type question and got a bunch of opinions. Now, if you ask a technical question these guys are a big help.

Latest posts

Back