diagonal is bad, right?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Definitive Dave

wanna-be saw racer, saw hoarder, parts whore
Reaction score
the voices in my head tell me to buy chainsaws
got to spend a few hours in the garage today and got a lot of stuff done :dancing::happybanana:
IMG_8034_zpswyilozo9.jpg

DDave

You'll have to use a 12mm 044.

Are you telling me you would let little things like physics and mechanical impossibilities keep me from my dream saw ? How bout an 056Mag2 cylinder on my MS200T? :)

I hadn't thought about the 046 being 12mm, dangit. On the plus side that means I can build it on an MS440 chassis so I can have flippy caps :)

Dave

Are you telling me you would let little things like physics and mechanical impossibilities keep me from my dream saw ? How bout an 056Mag2 cylinder on my MS200T? :)

I hadn't thought about the 046 being 12mm, dangit. On the plus side that means I can build it on an MS440 chassis so I can have flippy caps :)

Dave
Just start with a 12mm 044. The only significant differences are the cylinders and a different flywheel.

yep all three of those are KS jugs :)
got fun plans for them too
two of them are single + and the last is a ++
apparently each time they make a new mold from the master mold it gets an additional plus until the master is worn out then they change letters and start over
Dave

Latest posts

Back