diagonal is bad, right?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dammit I blinked and ended up in a different thread :)
I do so little real cutting it is silly, but the truth is in the adage that after a ported saw, everything else seems a little anemic by comparison.
Somebody help me out here, did I get called out as a ported saw polisher in this thread ? :laughing:
an AMC gremlin can get you from point A to point B but drive a Lamborghini just once and you remember it forever
Dave

All of them!!! mwahahahahaha!!:rock:
How's that 075 coming? Did you ever finish that one up?

So what your sayin is since my hybrid has a D jug it makes it ok. :D
yabadaba

How's that 075 coming? Did you ever finish that one up?
I have a few last parts out to get powdered, and bought a few more little bits and pieces. I figure I will take it all back apart when everything is ready. Plus the bar I ordered to have engraved ended up being the wrong thing when it arrived :(
In the meantime I got some more storage finished in the saw shop area and am making progress on some of the other projects.
Got 14 more crankcases and their mag parts stripped down to send for powder, probably get about 4 more before I ship them off.
Also working with a couple of vendors to get 4 types of obsolete aluminum top cover and recoil badges repoped and another fun project:)
DDAve

Back