026 we named David a hunkajuka xp killer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys making fun of the OP are really going to feel embarassed when you find out that he is intellectually handicapped. I'm ashamed for you blokes.

I doubt we'll find that out. I asked how old he was a long time ago, and he still has not responded to that one. If he won't admit to being 24, he's certainly not going to admit that he has any problems. Anyway, he has already proven his intellectual shortcomings. The question is not if they exist, but if they're certifiable.

squench is the 2012 word squish combined with quench = squench. Still wondering how I machine the squish band out to reduce the combustion chamber mill the base to lower the jug and keep the piston compression ring in the coated part of the cylinder? Intellectually challenged

I doubt we'll find that out. I asked how old he was a long time ago, and he still has not responded to that one. If he won't admit to being 24, he's certainly not going to admit that he has any problems. Anyway, he has already proven his intellectual shortcomings. The question is not if they exist, but if they're certifiable.
you suffer from dyslexia?

squench is the 2012 word squish combined with quench = squench. Still wondering how I machine the squish band out to reduce the combustion chamber mill the base to lower the jug and keep the piston compression ring in the coated part of the cylinder? Intellectually challenged

You need a good metal lathe and someone that knows how to use it VERY well to do this.

you better go back to the drawing board if your gonna catch my old 026

[video=youtube;j2BZHxK5Am0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2BZHxK5Am0&feature=plcp&context=C3c995a6UDOEgsToPDskIQJvra-siUpqbEh1NU_x0L[/video]

and yes this saw is a 100% work saw that was carried on the skidder every day till i sold it.

I just thought Illinois was bad......u guys have to wear seat belts on yer logs too.:hmm3grin2orange:

Easy, you take measurements and then don't machine too far.

You guys making fun of the OP are really going to feel embarassed when you find out that he is intellectually handicapped. I'm ashamed for you blokes.

I was ashamed several pages ago.

Turning it in a lathe isn't a problem. If you have looked through my photobucket you will see two lathes large enough. Once the band is turned out and the jug is milled so that piston is up in the area turned then there is no coating in the turned area.intellectualy challenged.

do the math spankey. you dont need to cut very much out of the chamber on a 026 to get good compression. if you cut .040 out of it and mill the base for correct SQUISH the rings will not be up in the uncoated area that you have. and by correct squish i mean on an 026 at minimum .015, do what you want with that info.

Turning it in a lathe isn't a problem. If you have looked through my photobucket you will see two lathes large enough. Once the band is turned out and the jug is milled so that piston is up in the area turned then there is no coating in the turned area.intellectualy challenged.

do the math spankey. you dont need to cut very much out of the chamber on a 026 to get good compression. if you cut .040 out of it and mill the base for correct SQUISH the rings will not be up in the uncoated area that you have. and by correct squish i mean on an 026 at minimum .015, do what you want with that info.

What he said!
And the only part of the cylinder that needs coated is the part the rings ride on, you wont machine enough off that the rings will be anywhere near an uncoated part of the cyl.
Then you get into the clearance issue, you machine the base to get the squish right to the piston for clearance.
But you don't believe in this so do as you will with that info.

At the OP's request I looked for his photobucket account, I couldn't find it?
He's 33, divorced, into body building, photography, race cars (built a roller SBC it seems) and into hunting and fishing according to his dating profile.

hey man, not for nothin' but this might be goin' a bit too far now. i say we give him a chance. i don't think he really did anything wrong but brag up a saw that we all feel is less than brag-worthy. JMHO

hey man, not for nothin' but this might be goin' a bit too far now. i say we give him a chance. i don't think he really did anything wrong but brag up a saw that we all feel is less than brag-worthy. JMHO

Your right I thought my 3750 was a monster saw before I found A.S.!!!!

Back