04ultra/ moderator

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christman said:
Don't forget to sell him the ppe:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I think ken needs to get laid :greenchainsaw:

Haha, will do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Mow said:
Will do what ?
Sell more PPE or Get Ken Laid :hmm3grin2orange:

Ha, I like that ole Ken but not that much. Get Ken laid hell, get Tom laid is more on my mind. Oh, PPE of course,

you've got a good memory i'll give you that, your only 11 years older than me so you wern't running saws too far. if we don't worry about those in virginia who will.
THALL10326 said:
Well hello Woodfarmer, longtime no talk. I recall you about a year ago complaining about how I talk and I told you then no one was twsiting your arm to read what I type, remember that. Apparently you have forgotton looking at this post of yours. I reckon I'll remind ya again.

Seems to me you and your old lady are the ones that have too much time on ya hands. I mean your up in Canada worrieing about some guy down in Virginia, whats up with that, bored or something,hmmm,maybe yaw need a life of sort. Only a bunch of idiots would worry about someone several thousand miles away that doesn't worry about them, yeah I know that hurt, payback is ruff,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Oh by the way, your 37 according to ya profile meaning I was running saws before you was born. That said you got alot of catching up to do saw wise. Maybe you should put on all your PPE and go cut me a donut and show me how its really done, yeahhhhh. Show me the prime and proper way to cut a donut. I got a cold today so I could use a good laff,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

woodfarmer said:
you've got a good memory i'll give you that

Sure do Woodfarmer, I don't forget a smart azz. Now Woody we can be civil or we can just ignore each other, thats up to you. I will say this though, you yak off about me you will indeed hear from me, fair is fair. I'd rather just get along with ya but if not so be it, its up to you....

rahtreelimbs said:
Tom we need some vids to xmas music!!!:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I'll see what I can come up with for ya Rich,lol

This whole thread is appalling, simply appalling.

That said, Thall GRIP IT and RIP IT!!!! Bring on the vids.:chainsaw:

Ken checked in again at 6:54 pm, but no reply here again. :hmm3grin2orange:

adkranger said:
This whole thread is appalling, simply appalling.

That said, Thall GRIP IT and RIP IT!!!! Bring on the vids.:chainsaw:

Awwwwwwwwww its no big deal. Some are more safety minded than others and thats ok. I got no problem with that at all. Now Ken is afraid to even post with all this going on and shoot I got no issues with him at all or Woody either for that matter. My deal is pure and simple, don't do as I do, do what you want to do, thats all. You won't hear me comment one way or the other on how people go about sawing wood.

More vids ya say, hmmmmmmmmmm. Maybe tomorrow,hehe

Winchester, hmmm, only 38 miles away, cool. Gonna go shine you up a nice new chainsaw. Tell ya better half ya need a new Stihl for Xmas. I'll have it all prutied up when for ya,..........................[/QUOTE]

If I bought another saw right now my wife would use it "prutie me up". Thanks for the offer though. I wouldn't bend your ear without at least buying a 33RS & maybe a couple of stones. And I don't mean to rub it in but I did get to play with toys tonight. I found a large chunk of white oak that woudn't fit in my woodstove. So I grabbed the 310 and ripped 'er down. It feels like 30 degrees up here & the saw started in 4-5 pulls.

My deal is pure and simple, don't do as I do, do what you want to do, thats all. You won't hear me comment one way or the other on how people go about sawing wood.

AMEN totally agree with that statement, each and every one to their own

mav

Yep, enough Ralph Naders out there already , each to their own and FREEDOM of choice.

outdoortype said:
Winchester, hmmm, only 38 miles away, cool. Gonna go shine you up a nice new chainsaw. Tell ya better half ya need a new Stihl for Xmas. I'll have it all prutied up when for ya,..........................

If I bought another saw right now my wife would use it "prutie me up". Thanks for the offer though. I wouldn't bend your ear without at least buying a 33RS & maybe a couple of stones. And I don't mean to rub it in but I did get to play with toys tonight. I found a large chunk of white oak that woudn't fit in my woodstove. So I grabbed the 310 and ripped 'er down. It feels like 30 degrees up here & the saw started in 4-5 pulls.[/QUOTE]

Well shoot. Even so come on by sometime and pull up a chair. We'll talk saws and drink a pepsi, on me of course. I'm a patient man, I'll sell you a new one next year then,lol

i never said i didn't like the videos, i did watch them all, it was my wife that said i and the guy in the vids had too much time on their hands. as for ppe, i've had branches fall on my head and chains come off and catch my inner thigh just to name a few, without ppe i wouldn't be as pretty
THALL10326 said:
Sure do Woodfarmer, I don't forget a smart azz. Now Woody we can be civil or we can just ignore each other, thats up to you. I will say this though, you yak off about me you will indeed hear from me, fair is fair. I'd rather just get along with ya but if not so be it, its up to you....

I found something I thought I would never see...

Gypo in full PPE running a beautiful 2171. Maybe it belongs here in this thread?

attachment.php

woodfarmer said:
i never said i didn't like the videos, i did watch them all, it was my wife that said i and the guy in the vids had too much time on their hands. as for ppe, i've had branches fall on my head and chains come off and catch my inner thigh just to name a few, without ppe i wouldn't be as pretty

Thats cool Woody, no big deal. Your wife is entittled to say what she wants but when you transfer it to me I have the right to say what I think of it, no hard feelings here at all. She got on you too huh,hahaha, serves you right, ya shoulda been out sawing some wood. By gones are by gones, deal?

Now this is a cool thread, thanks guys for the entertaiment. As for PPE I use Carhart brand in the winter and Levi in the summer. Oh ya, forgot about the ball cap and $1 TSC gloves. I suppose those who feel the need for that approved garb feel safer but why spend the bucks when all ya got to do is pull the plug out with supplied wrench and the thing is dang near totaly idiot proof? Cuts a bit slower but damn safe and that's the number one thing,,, well aint it??

Back