04ultra/ moderator

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cut4fun said:
Hey Tom, I found your new get up on the stihl site. So get out there and put on a show in the new vids with this get up.
http://www.stihl.com/isapi/default.asp?contenturl=/knowhow/producttechnics/ms3x1/
Oh, whats the 341? and like heck if i am getting on my knees to drop a tree like in the pic. I want to be able to run. LOL

I know I saw wood like that guy, yup, sure I do,LOL. 341 is the Canada version of the 361 I think. Ya know Cut the next time I bring down a big tree with a bunch of limbs on it I'm gonna film trimming it. If the vids look unsafe ya aint seen nothing yet. When I trim the saw rarely ever comes back to idle untill the tree is done. Gotta keep it moving baby, its all about getttttttting it done and done quick.

attachment.php

Tell me how chaps would have protected the 13 thousand arm and hand injuries?

i wear gloves, but they don't have kevlar stuff in them, if a saw at full revs reaches your arm, its a gonner.....

Freakingstang said:

i wear gloves, but they don't have kevlar stuff in them, if a saw at full revs reaches your arm, its a gonner.....
Cause when they cut their leg they fell on their saw and cut their arm.

woodfarmer said:
i can burry the hatchet

Cool beans Woody, I'll lower the missle launcher,I didn't wanna blow up Canada anyway,LOL. Someone tell Ken its ok to post, good Lord he probly thinks everyone is mad at him, I'm not at all. You guys shouldn't be either. Sides he was picking on me and I forgive him,LOL. Come on back Ken, its all cool. If ya don't post soon we're gonna assume ya boozing again so getcha butt in here,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Freakingstang said:

OK how many chaps would have protected the 14,085 leg injururies ?

manual said:

Manual are you a chap wearer?? If so I'd like to see you in them, really I would , you sweet thing you,LOLOLOL. All kidding aside yes your right, we should all wear chaps when sawing but then again I shoulda been born a millionaire too and that didn't happen, grrrrrrrrrrrrr

manual said:

I wasn't arguing that fact one bit...

I'm sure ther could have been cases were users with chaps still got injured, but it would just be speculation...

THALL10326 said:
Manual are you a chap wearer?? If so I'd like to see you in them, really I would , you sweet thing you,LOLOLOL. All kidding aside yes your right, we should all wear chaps when sawing but then again I shoulda been born a millionaire too and that didn't happen, grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Manual wears ear protection....

THALL10326 said:
. Sides he was picking on me and I forgive him,LOL. .
THall,
Thall ,
Thall, Why is it always Thall ?
Unless you are Narcissistic, This started out about Ultra.
Read post #1 I don't think your name was mention one time.

Freakingstang said:
I wasn't arguing that fact one bit...

I'm sure ther could have been cases were users with chaps still got injured, but it would just be speculation...

Just so everyone knows once you cut a pair of chaps they are to be disposed of according to the insurance people round here. Seems they feel once the saw cuts a pair open the saw is going to find its way back to that same cut area and gethca leg next time. That can run into money.....

manual said:
THall,
Thall ,
Thall, Why is it always Thall ?
Unless you are Narcissistic, This started out about Ultra.

Hush up sucker, I'm da star of the now famous vid clips without PPE. Not my fault Ken blamed Ultra and I had to come rescue my vid producer,hahahahahahahahahahaha

manual said:
This started out about Ultra.

That is because the guy who started this thread assumed that was me on the videos...

BTW It has always said THALL videos....

Ken was back at 9:48 pm. Didnt even say hello. Man if he knew he only kept everyone happy and talking on this cold windy winter day. :greenchainsaw:

Cut4fun said:
Ken was back at 9:48 pm. Didnt even say hello. Man if he knew he only kept everyone happy and talking on this cold windy winter day. :greenchainsaw:

Really, he was on, dayummmmmmm his hide. Far as I'm concerned he made my day. I'm down with a cold and playing around on here made my day go by quicker. I'm gonna pm him and tell him its ok and to get in here.

THALL10326 said:
Really, he was on, dayummmmmmm his hide. Far as I'm concerned he made my day. I'm down with a cold and playing around on here made my day go by quicker. I'm gonna pm him and tell him its ok and to get in here.

He still is on....

Back