04ultra/ moderator

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
04ultra said:
He still is on....

Cool, I just sent him a message saying all is cool and to come back on the thread. I don't know why he's holding out, hell I got no issue with him at all. Do any of you, ya shouldn't..

Good news!

I just spoke with Ken in PM and he said he would be on the thread in alittle bit. He said he never meant no harm to anyone and I told him we all knew that. So everything is good. All's well ends well. Man ya can't beat that I tell ya, cool beans I say....

Ultra,

Hay this is a new reccord for me. A ten page post? Wow. I am honered.
I should explane my irrational behavior. I was out on a huge fire here in central texas. About 2500 acres burned. I was hot and thirst and I had several of Dales sponsers.Well sitting here with the beer that makes you smarter, (it made Bud Weiser) I let my feelings flow.I hope that everyone will just laugh this off. A man has to make an ass of himself once a year. Well I made my quota. Mr Ultra, if you were here I would buy you a six pack for the inconvience, Ken

kenskip1@verizo said:
I should explane my irrational behavior. I was out on a huge fire here in central texas. About 2500 acres burned. I was hot and thirst and I had several of Dales sponsers.Well sitting here with the beer that makes you smarter, (it made Bud Weiser) I let my feelings flow.I hope that everyone will just laugh this off. A man has to make an ass of himself once a year. Well I made my quota. Mr Ultra, if you were here I would buy you a six pack for the inconvience, Ken

Glad I could lend a hand

kenskip1@verizo said:

You sure did get this thread going...LOL

kenskip1@verizo said:

What about me you old orenery low life common bas---tard,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

All in fun Ken, glad to see you back.....................

As my first reply in like 4 days(or something)im goin to sit back,taake afew more drinks of my beer,then imagine if i read the question in the title o this thread............
but if i read correctly?my answer is yes.
:spam:

Freakingstang said:
Tell me how chaps would have protected the 13 thousand arm and hand injuries?

i wear gloves, but they don't have kevlar stuff in them, if a saw at full revs reaches your arm, its a gonner.....

I have kevlar gloves and shirt.. Never have put them on though...

Your videos are a safety hazard.I hope that you are never injuried while cutting.

Grrrrrrrrr.........We post our videos so ppl can see what we do!!We no where say this is what you should do.This industry has came along way in very few years.I myself take a ton of pride (stake my grave on it) in my work.There is so few videos and knowledge of our proffesion that to me (and im sure a few others) any publicity is good publicity.So fo those who cry,do it that way?We will and please by any all means do not stop the criticism and spreadth of the knowledgeth......Just one woodworker to many others.....IMO of course
:givebeer:

As to smoking a cigarett while cutting, well

make sure to edit the sentence after that..........

as for the quote............

i just took a PPe while smokin a cigarette...managed to not burn my self....at the same time flushed n put the seat down....so im thinkin?

Skirt up Panties down........

yer F$$$$D

fishhuntcutwood said:
Wait, this thread isn't gonna die now is it? I'm the only one reading it right now. Now I'm drinking and teetering on PWI, I gotta be able to post some craziness somewhere in another hour or two....:givebeer:

BACK OFF FISH.....LOL

As I ponder :monkey: and wonder about PPE.
Oops, I cut my leg and start to bleed....:chainsaw:
I don't know what next to do,
So I fill the hole up with Thall's hair doo......:censored:
The bleeding stops :clap:
And all I can say
Is
Just Mow has survived another day.:dizzy:
:sucks:

Latest posts

Back