10 plus yrs working for utility companies trimming power lines

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catfish71701

Reaction score
hi im a producer thats what i do i get the job if you need a qualified gf or superviser i can work at any tree service. if you looking for someone like that and you dont have to babysit i can run crews and make sure bucket work jarraff work or under brush work is done and my main thing is safety that mean hard hat safety glasses and chaps on if you operate a saw and harness on if you in a bucket or if you need transmission lines trimmed i can run a jarraff too so think about it do you need someone to think or do you need someone to produce that mean i thought about it yesterday its time to produce today im all about making the company look good if your crews look good just think who the company we work for if you need someone like this holla at me we can get a conference together and see where we at

10 whole years experience! thats a good start, but..... you come across as a kissazz, no dis-respect meant! lighten up on the production Bro, why?.....we who have been there know today you are a hero....tmrw you`re a zero!

you will never be able to produce enough to make the company happy, atleast not continuallty!!

Good luck on your endeavor, many with much more experience & many credentials arent considered for the positions you have thrown out there..............to become a supervisor it is my thought you have to be a screw up............those are the only ones I see getting promoted, cuz if you`re good in the field......thats where they keep you!

LXT..................

10 whole years experience! thats a good start, but..... you come across as a kissazz, no dis-respect meant! lighten up on the production Bro, why?.....we who have been there know today you are a hero....tmrw you`re a zero!

you will never be able to produce enough to make the company happy, atleast not continuallty!!

Good luck on your endeavor, many with much more experience & many credentials arent considered for the positions you have thrown out there..............to become a supervisor it is my thought you have to be a screw up............those are the only ones I see getting promoted, cuz if you`re good in the field......thats where they keep you!

LXT..................

lol maybe he can learn english and proper punctuation and caps too...
10 years experience doing???? any certs? If you're that good why are you looking for a job? From my experience if you are worth your salt all it takes is a phone call or two to find decent employment.

Back