2016 Christmas giveaway

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am have a craftsman 1.9 top handle saw. It has good compression but no spark. You pay the ride and it's yours.
6e6932ba11685125e6d7fadcdcd39158.jpg
d4b71b18293bdec0e20a5d63ca6058df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. I never noticed the location of the recoil handle on these until now.

That is interesting, I've only seen 3 saws with the recoil done like that and two were Poulans. It's a neat saw, I knew someone would want it. It might just need the points cleaned and be good to go.

If anyones interested i have a poulan 1800 woodsman. Just need fuel system work, fuel lines, filter, carb kit yada yada.But will run if you force feed it. Pm me ill cover shipping if it isnt astronomical.

Happy this was offered and claimed. These can actually be quite spunky little saws. Intake is reed valve but the exhaust can be improved upon. Fun to play with.

Happy this was offered and claimed. These can actually be quite spunky little saws. Intake is reed valve but the exhaust can be improved upon. Fun to play with.

I'm very excited! I can't wait to get it! I'll pm you. Curious about the reed valve.

I'm very excited! I can't wait to get it! I'll pm you. Curious about the reed valve.

There an old School 2 stroke intake type. Many older outboards used this type. like a reed. allows to suck in but not blow out.

There an old School 2 stroke intake type. Many older outboards used this type. like a reed. allows to suck in but not blow out.

So it still looks similar to a normal intake, but it basically has a check valve in it. I was curious because I've got an old stand up jet ski, and it is piston port, where the ones made after it were reed valve.

So it still looks similar to a normal intake, but it basically has a check valve in it. I was curious because I've got an old stand up jet ski, and it is piston port, where the ones made after it were reed valve.

The ones I have seen on outboards that's the case. Never messed with a saw one though.

1.) Mac 1-40 - @jerrycmorrow
2.) 2x 325 .058 carlton chains of any length - @nstueve
3.) 2x 325 .058 34LG oregon chains of any length - @atpchas
4.) 211 stihl parts - @brandonstc6
5.) Poulan Pro 295 (good compression) - @bowtechmadman
6.) 2x 3/8LP .043 GB R43S chains of any length - @atpchas
7.)5x 3/8 .050 full chisel oregon chain, 72 or 84dl you pick, used/like new--- @astnmacgto
8.)XL 12 parts,lots
9) A064 14" for 1/4" pitch chain OR New Oregon replacement sprocket nose for .325 chain @svk
10) Large flat rate of chains @ValleyFirewood
11) Poulan Fuel Line Kit (2) @dougand312) OEM H-142 top cover (mainewoods)
13) Poulan p3416 whole saw "unknown" operating condition @LonestartStihl
14) 621 piston - @MnSam
15. 346 xp top cover @stihlaficionado
16. Pipe tobacco @n240sxguy see post 118

Updated, items removed from list.

1.) Mac 1-40 - @jerrycmorrow
2.) 2x 325 .058 carlton chains of any length - @nstueve
3.) 2x 325 .058 34LG oregon chains of any length - @atpchas
4.) 211 stihl parts - @brandonstc6
5.) Poulan Pro 295 (good compression) - @bowtechmadman
6.) 2x 3/8LP .043 GB R43S chains of any length - @atpchas
7.)5x 3/8 .050 full chisel oregon chain, 72 or 84dl you pick, used/like new--- @astnmacgto
8.)XL 12 parts,lots
9) A064 14" for 1/4" pitch chain OR New Oregon replacement sprocket nose for .325 chain @svk
10) Large flat rate of chains @ValleyFirewood
11) Poulan Fuel Line Kit (2) @dougand312) OEM H-142 top cover (mainewoods)
13) Poulan p3416 whole saw "unknown" operating condition @LonestartStihl
14) 621 piston - @MnSam
15. 346 xp top cover @stihlaficionado
16. Pipe tobacco @n240sxguy see post 118

Updated, items removed from list.
Can you add my username behind the XL 12 parts?
Thanks

I did a couple of my hand made knives last year. They went pretty dang quick.
Your knives are top notch. Being a quality hand made piece like that means a lot. I'm not telling you what you should/shouldn't do but I think if you offer a knife up to the forum this year you should consider doing a raffle ($5 tickets) and donate the money (how you see fit) to a local charity of your choice. That would really 'pay it forward'. From the generosity I've seen on this forum and the quality of your knives I know it could help someone this time of year.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Back