2016 Iowa spring gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How well do you think that little red puppy would do against a Stihl 015 L top handle? Both would qualify for the small class antique division. I also have an 010 AV that's been around for years. The rules say no saws with chain brakes allowed in the antique saw classes.
I honestly have no idea how it would fair! I know some of the older saw guys say these little saws are pretty powerful for their size.

Svk I have one of those little red skill/jonsered saws that runs pretty well. I'm down for the mighty might races. I have yet to get mine running though. I think it should be a go with a little work.

Sent from somewhere

Still haven't totally worked things out but tentatively I can come Friday and leave Saturday morning.

Finally (I hope) I can make it to a full blown gtg.
That's leaving too early:(. Friday will be last minute set-up details and we will have a fryer and or grill going for meat goodies and other snacks for supper. There is normally some saw repairs, tear downs, rebuilds, chain sharpening and other work going on as well, then lots of cutting on Saturday. Be good to meet you, svk.

That's leaving too early:(. Friday will be last minute set-up details and we will have a fryer and or grill going for meat goodies and other snacks for supper. There is normally some saw repairs, tear downs, rebuilds, chain sharpening and other work going on as well, then lots of cutting on Saturday. Be good to meet you, svk.
I have 4 kids in soccer and it's too much for one spouse to handle with games at multiple locations. Otherwise I'd be there the whole weekend.

Back