262XP Day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi , im new here and to chainsaws as well

Can anyone tell me how these saws stack up against my 362c with a 20" blade ?

Thanks in advance
If your 362 has a dp muff and an hd2 filter it should be about the best setup ever witnessed by human kind. plus it cures AIDS....so win win.

:laughing::drinking: Do you have the switchblade?

Im not sure what a switchblade is , the crew of guys that hired me that cut trees down all make fun of me because im a chubby rapper with a jerry curl and i drink 40s on my front porch .. and since im not a very good cutter they make me feed that thing that makes the limbs from the trees into sawdust , should i trade my saw in on a husqvarna ? .. are they faster than stihls ?

Thanks again

If your 362 has a dp muff and an hd2 filter it should be about the best setup ever witnessed by human kind. plus it cures AIDS....so win win.

I got into trouble with the boss last week because he sent me to mix gas.

So i filled up the gas cans with gas and put a spoon in it and started to mix it and when i went back all the saws burnt up because he said i didnt mix it right.

So i showed him the spoon i mixed it with and he told me i was an idiot ... what did i do wrong ?

im guessing you didn't drink enough 8-ball.

They are colt-45s

My daddy told me anybody can do it sober.

You gotta be good to do it drunk.

Thanks for your help guys , im goin to mix gas and im gonna try a bigger spoon..i dont wanna get yelled at again.

Ill check back next weekend and let you guys know , i appreciate all the advice and help.

Do you buy those at a stihl dealer ? , do they enhance performance ?

Excuse my ignorance..im new to this stuff

But thanks for your help

Randy, I'm trying to word my question to make sense to you but when you cut the fingers, do you cut through the plating the length of the finger, then go back deeper? Or do you start at one end and finish at the other?

Kapeesh?
I take a cut off wheel or stone similar and cut the top in. Then different burrs to get the rest of it in. The straight wheel keeps the top flat.

Back