262XP Day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi , im new here and to chainsaws as well

Can anyone tell me how these saws stack up against my 362c with a 20" blade ?

Thanks in advance

I know your just joking around, but I wood like to sea a Mastermind 362c in the mix, just to sea how it stacked up to the 60cc Husky's in this video,,, even if it got a spanking, i'd like to sea how it did.

I know your just joking around, but I wood like to sea a Mastermind 362c in the mix, just to sea how it stacked up to the 60cc Husky's in this video,,, even if it got a spanking, i'd like to sea how it did.

What if someone else ported it..i have a saw or two...i have a hidden treasure down the street now that has a few porting tools.

I ain't got a 60cc Stihl at the moment. I'd have liked to seen a MS361 in there......

What if someone else ported it..i have a saw or two...i have a hidden treasure down the street now that has a few porting tools.

that would be fine if someone else ported it, I just figured Randy would not have a 362c ported by someone else in his collection.

It would be nice to see a 362c in the mix just for comparison, to see how it measured up.

I'm sure I will get flamed for saying this, but my 362c is probably my favorite saw, that I own.

that would be fine if someone else ported it, I just figured Randy would not have a 362c ported by someone else in his collection.

It would be nice to see a 362c in the mix just for comparison, to see how it measured up.

I'm sure I will get flamed for saying this, but my 362c is probably my favorite saw, that I own.

I've got a 346XP ported by Wiggs. It's a running SOB.

Lots of guys build great running saws......

Im not saying this to get mustangmikes back legs flyin

A 362c is a sweet firewood saw..but its not as fast as the other saws listed here...bummer too because i love the filtration set up...id like it a little easier to flip around too.

A 362c is a sweet firewood saw..but its not as fast as the other saws listed here...bummer too because i love the filtration set up...id like it a little easier to flip around too.

I dont have 1/2 the saw experience as most hear do, I have never ran any of the Husky's in that video. With the saws I have, I just like using my 362c the best is all.

The MS362 also is heavy and ungainly for a 60cc saw. It does what it is designed for, but not as grazefully as some other 60cc saws.

Latest posts

Back