262XP Day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like a prison woods port to me.
flavor-flav-grill_s-jpg.418557

jesus...it looks like you ate a backstreet boy and he got lodged in your neck. good god...I bet if you hit me in the face my whole head would fall off. I better start doing pushups.

Since i couldnt give you the finger in person for callin me a backstreet boy ted that was the best i could do.

The MS362 also is heavy and ungainly for a 60cc saw. It does what it is designed for, but not as grazefully as some other 60cc saws.

Troll, if you think the 562 handles better than say so, but IT IS NOT LIGHTER THAN A 362 C. Two members have posted dry powerhead wt of 562s at over 13 lbs. What is the source of your mis-information??? This nonsense has been going on for over a year!

Full disclosure: I don't have time in Tax Season to read 20 pages of a thread in a day, so if I've missed any relevant posts I apologize!

Troll, if you think the 562 handles better than say so, but IT IS NOT LIGHTER THAN A 362 C. Two members have posted dry powerhead wt of 562s at over 13 lbs. What is the source of your mis-information??? This nonsense has been going on for over a year!

Full disclosure: I don't have time in Tax Season to read 20 pages of a thread in a day, so if I've missed any relevant posts I apologize!

Well. I have never seen a weight result og the MS362 being below 13 lbs, and the official German ones are 13.2, while the result is 12.8 for the 562xp from that sourse and most others.
That isn't the main point though - the totally different ways the saws are designed is much more important, and the result is that the 362 is pretty redundant.

Since i couldnt give you the finger in person for callin me a backstreet boy ted that was the best i could do.
Well calling you a backstreet boy is hilarious...because I'm hilarious. But also knowing that you could pound me into the dirt makes it not that hilarious any more. :(

Last I looked even the Husky web site listed it at 13.2, and I have seen 362 C's at 13 flat on a scale (and a bit more with AM parts). For all practical purposes, the two powerheads weight the same.

It just isn't true - just forget it. The main differense isn't the weight anyway, it is the clumcy handling design if the MS362 + the slow trigger response, that makes it totally redundant in this setting.

Back