372 vs 2171 differences?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You done a heck of a job on that saw Mike. :msp_thumbup:

Stumpy I wish I could get another one to run like that one. It is one that just is the one that's a notch above the others out of 4. I might have to try another one to see if I can get close to it.

The new xpws are 71cc x torq.

if the handes are different on the Husky and the Jred, and everything else is the same, can the handles be swapped?

I know you can't put a 2171 handle on a 372, as the 2171 has an angled tip on the clutch side. The bolt spacing might be a bit different too. I'm sure you could make it work, but it wouldn't be a direct bolt on.

I know you can't put a 2171 handle on a 372, as the 2171 has an angled tip on the clutch side. The bolt spacing might be a bit different too. I'm sure you could make it work, but it wouldn't be a direct bolt on.

+ the color of the handle tubing is different, so it would look funny....

I like them both but like the low tops the best.

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

To swap handles, you really need to swap tanks too, or drilling is required. The bolt spacing on the rear is different. And by the time you get done hacking your handle, or putting on an orange tank, you've ruined the beauty of the Jred. It's much easier to just turn your wrist.......:)

Latest posts

Back