372xp weight compared to ms460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oilslick

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if a 372xp weighs the same as a ms460 equally equipped. I am looking for bigger saw and believe I have narrowed it down to a saw this size, I really like how my husky 353 runs and would like to stick with husky ,though I have no local dealer and will probably be buying a used saw. I had wanted a new 365 xt but cannot locate the 70cc model new anywhere, and anything else in my price range will be used $5-600. I just cut firewood for my home heating that I do rely on.

O.P bottom line you will be happy with either, but keep a good used 044-440 in your thoughts as well. 372-044 of course are capable of more, but are a dream in firewood. Any of the three, and there are others, but used in the range you mentioned you will end up with a real nice saw.

I went back to 460s when they quit making the XPWs. I really miss the XPW, you can get real good gains, with a unique torque band as well. Lighter, smoother and cheaper.

Tree sling r. I just noticed you are in Ft jones. I had a real good friend who lived there awhile. Joe rose never been there, but cool to see a Californian!

Latest posts

Back