550XP 1st look!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the Husqvarna fans :laugh: from a Husqvarna Pro Camp in Sweden. There is more infomation on a forum in Sweden but in native language.

[video=youtube;gYfwFVk2X7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYfwFVk2X7w[/video]

I like it ! Sawtroll , Would you be so kind to give us a report of your findings. I want one! :rock:

Supposedly it lost 0.1 kg :rock::rock::clap::clap:

I'll believe it when I see it though (on the fish scale!! :rock:)

Also they have moved the oil cap up so that the handle is not in the way when you go to refill it.

The guys on the swedish thread are more preoccupied with some sort of lightweight forest vest than they are with the saw though.

You guys see that video, that is why I want a 555 ever since spike let me run one. I wish my wife would surprise me on my birthday with a brand new orange saw!!!:D

I stopped by the Husky shop today and they had a 555 on the shelf. For some reason they are putting 3/8" chains on the saws. I wonder if it is some sort of Aussie marketing idea.

I thought the 555 and 560 came with small mounts for .325 bar and chains. I suppose that marketing requirements in various countries can alter the configurations.

I thought the 555 and 560 came with small mounts for .325 bar and chains. I suppose that marketing requirements in various countries can alter the configurations.

Yep, they come with .325 here, but I had 560xpg changed my to 3/8 at the spot. They recommend both options in the manual. :msp_smile:

For the Husqvarna fans :laugh: from a Husqvarna Pro Camp in Sweden. There is more information on a forum in Sweden but in native language.

[video=youtube;gYfwFVk2X7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYfwFVk2X7w[/video]

That is me cutting disc's.

More pic's video and a short description here:
chainsawcollectors.se/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=255&t=17234

This is first time this happens. It is far more important than the model or brand itself.

My dealer has 3/8" 20" bar on 555s' here.

Sure, but the perception of suitable cutting attachments vary a lot between users and markets.
I am somewhere inbetween, I feel - and a total misfit anywhere, as I like 16" 3/8 on a 60cc saw! :msp_biggrin:

Back