550XP's shipping this week!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
procarbine2k1

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
But don't think it will hold a candle to a good running 346xp....

Good running, as in worked over- or a well in tune stock saw? Just curious how they compare stock to stock, I am kind of looking forward to seeing more on this saw. Think I might stop by the dealer on Tues and see what they have.

TK

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'm leaving for camp in the morning for a week, so if they don't arrive before then, spike will certainly have the upper hand :D

On the other hand if they do come in, I'll have near instant use with it as soon as I get to camp. But you'll have to wait a week for pics/vids :bang:

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
I'm leaving for camp in the morning for a week, so if they don't arrive before then, spike will certainly have the upper hand :D

On the other hand if they do come in, I'll have near instant use with it as soon as I get to camp. But you'll have to wait a week for pics/vids :bang:

Camp on here usually means banned camp - I hope that is not what you are planning! :msp_scared:

ChainFinn

ChainFinn

ArboristSite Operative
I believe the 560xp is a larger improvement over the 357xp, than the 550xp is over the 346xp - but it is your needs that really counts. :msp_smile:

I had a small time to play with factory´s prototype of 560xp and it is impressive BUT....somehow i keep running my fingers on the cover of 560 5 days a week :dizzy:.

My needs, dont really require any more saws, but if i can get brand new with some work as payment....:rock:

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
I had a small time to play with factory´s prototype of 560xp and it is impressive BUT....somehow i keep running my fingers on the cover of 560 5 days a week :dizzy:.

My needs, dont really require any more saws, but if i can get brand new with some work as payment....:rock:

I guess it is time to get a really good 50cc saw, there seem to be sort of a gap in your lineup right there? :biggrin:

ChainFinn

ChainFinn

ArboristSite Operative
:biggrin:

Yeah right !

Well, you know my "need" for the 262 or similar "big" saw so i might end up taking an 560 off the shops display shelf some morning :msp_thumbup:

Latest posts