543XP's have shipped!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine also have the reduced shank like other factory husky 'semi-captive' top cover and recoil screws.

Sorry for the Derail, OP.

Hey, Spike, can you get one of the new Husky 572xpg's? The SawTroll says he got one in Norway this week. Oops, the 572xp is Spike's secret saw....

well since no one wants to mention what the price will be on one I looked on fleabay and there is only 1 listed,,, 500 shipped

Hey Spike, Im thinking I should bring the ms241 down to your shop…. that is if you might have any logs, so we can see how the 2 compare… and so I can maybe pick up a 543xp????

I burned another tank of fuel through the 241 this evening and i swear that little saw makes me grin more than my when I use my 2188 lololol

Have to revive this thread. I had a chance to hold Spike's 543 in my hands a few weeks ago and have been intrigued by a feather weight pro saw for some time.

Does anyone have any further thoughts on this model? Can't say I have seen it in any signatures so not sure how many are out there.

Latest posts

Back