80cc class saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you need a saw in Calgary? A good set of pruning shears will drop most trees there. Ever been down to Melrose on 16th?:cheers: :cheers:
I never go downtown I am like homer Simpson never go down town! It is true we have small trees here in are High altitude and dry conditions I cut most of my wood on the banff park boundary and along the bow river east of town if I want big poplar.Yes we do have small trees compared to the west cost but hell someday I will probably own the land you cut on it's a Alberta thing lol!

Why do you think I said that? The truth hurts doesn't it!
The only two new saw's in the entire line up!

Let that hate out.....

I can appreciate a good saw it doesn't matter what name is on it. Your not hurting me any.

That's like having a fine brunette in your bed and telling her to get lost because she's not a blonde. Sorry, I'll tell her to stay and call her blonde friend to come on over also.....

Well, I guess you are right - but how much does it really matter........:popcorn: :popcorn:

Suggested answer, depends on your maintenance routines........:givebeer: :givebeer:
Ah you are a smart man Mr Troll!
I have used a 361 before and really do think as it comes from the factory it is the best as to performance.

Let that hate out.....

I can appreciate a good saw it doesn't matter what name is on it. Your not hurting me any.

That's like having a fine brunette in your bed and telling her to get lost because she's not a blonde. Sorry, I'll tell her to stay and call her blonde friend to come on over also.....
It was not aimed at you I should have been more specific lol!
But what to do with the sexy Red Head?

Why,
Not really questioning your judgement. I'm sure you have thought this out carefully before deciding to spend several hundred dollars. And if anyone understands the "Because I want it...thats why" thing it's me. But unless you are cutting in the petrified forest why would you need 80cc to pull a 20" chain?
Mike

Exactly my sentiments as well.

Speed Freak !!

Interesting answers,yeah I like speed,an example my street bike is a CBR 1100xx,140in 1/4 mile!:) I really like the 056 with the 20" but the weight is starting to get to me in an afternoon of cutting.Ran Eric's 5100/7900 at the get together last fall and was impressed by the smoothness andthe lite weight.Just wondering what else would be comparable or possibly better (if there is such a thing).And yes...because I want one!!
Russ

Back