A few pics and review of MS362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the 362 seriously have a all plastic handle?!?! Very homeowner-ish. Can you retro fit a metal 361 handle? Pretty crappy on a $600 saw if you ask me...

Scott

Hey Speedy where ya been, still waiting on that 1.55 vid. Oh I see your still spreading BS, metal handle on a modern saw, since when,hehe

That's somth'n I'd like to see...

Well don't hold your breath waiting on Woodshed to show ya, we've been waiting weeks for it. I guess he just tant gonna do it but then again he can't do it anyway.

Hey Country you should tell Woodshed, AKA Speedy, what that arborist told you yesterday while you was here. That will make Speedy's Husky loving day,LOLOL

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
You need a hobby, or maybe a girlfriend. I never claimed I could take the clutch off of a 346 in 1:55, just that it took around 10 seconds longer than on an inboard clutch. Probably a little optimistic n my part but my point was that it is not near as big a deal as the Stihlheads would like everyone to believe. You must have taken it very literally and got you panties in a bit of a twist. Oh yeah, plastic handles suck, my father in law has had to replace his junk plastic handle on hs 390 twice already and the saw is only a couple of years old. I'll pass on the far superior plastic handles...:monkey:

Scott

Wow, nice pics. Very similar build quality to the Husky 235, also plastic handled. Nice entry level homeowner saw...:clap:

Scott

You need a hobby, or maybe a girlfriend. I never claimed I could take the clutch off of a 346 in 1:55, just that it took around 10 seconds longer than on an inboard clutch. Probably a little optimistic n my part but my point was that it is not near as big a deal as the Stihlheads would like everyone to believe. You must have taken it very literally and got you panties in a bit of a twist. Oh yeah, plastic handles suck, my father in law has had to replace his junk plastic handle on hs 390 twice already and the saw is only a couple of years old. I'll pass on the far superior plastic handles...:monkey:

Scott

WTF is your father-in-law doing dropping trees on them? Sounds like he should find a better place to set his saw:)

Scott
Take you seriously, ha, what a joke. You keep pushing the ink pen Speedy and let the woodcutters that know something cut some wood. Your father-in-law broke two handles, hmmmm, must be a family thing of not knowing diddly about chainsaws,LOL

that's not cool man....

Yeah, way out of line. Much more inflamatory than anything THALL has said in this thread or many others. :censored: By the way, I told the guy nice saw and repped him. Take a deep breath Stihlheads, just joking around a little. Think I'll go run my junk 346XP for a while. Rims still in great shape...

Scott

Yeah, way out of line. Much more inflamatory than anything THALL has said in this thread or many others. :censored: By the way, I told the guy nice saw and repped him. Take a deep breath Stihlheads, just joking around a little. Think I'll go run my junk 346XP for a while. Rims still in great shape...

Scott

glad to hear it, I love the 346, it's my favorite 50cc saw, I'll own one as soon as my 026 dies...
It just seemed like you were peeing on the guys parade

Does the 362 seriously have a all plastic handle?!?! Very homeowner-ish. Can you retro fit a metal 361 handle? Pretty crappy on a $600 saw if you ask me...

Scott

Yeah, arn't you afraid all that power will rip the plastic apart in your hands? LOL

Latest posts

Back