Am I a hack?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Am I a hack?

• yes

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • no

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Did anyone see when he killed that bird with his face whilst riding a rollercoaster? His money didn't do much good there.:D

Hey flabio, How can you be a hack if you're nothing more than a groundboy? The term hack refers to people who prune. Not those that drag brush.

Originally posted by wct4life
Hey flabio, How can you be a hack if you're nothing more than a groundboy? The term hack refers to people who prune. Not those that drag brush.

Have it your way, but i know i have seen other threads like "hacks at it again" where the term "hack" was used to describe people doing removals. So i guess i'm not the only one who doesn't know what it means.

Fabio does all sorts of things.
I climb a bit and even do some prunning; if you call deadwooding and removing mistletoe from a ponderosa pruning. ya don't exactly have to be ISA certified to pull that off!

Just because i'm usually on the ground doesn't mean i only drag brush!

Originally posted by Mike Maas
I think you misinterpeted the responses, doing removals does not make you a hack.

Hmmmmmm Unless you Drop it on the house jump in your Truck and Haul A$$.
This could make you either a hack or a convict. :eek:

Originally posted by Mike Maas
I think you misinterpeted the responses, doing removals does not make you a hack.

I think you misinterpreted mine. If they are doing only removals, they arent going to be doing any pruning are they? Atleast not on trees that will still be standing after they are done.

Originally posted by wct4life
You're a master of all trades? I think that might be a stretch.:confused:

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME!

If you dont have anything more rediculous to contribute, maybe you should find another thread!

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME!
You're right, I don't. But when you go from groundman to master, I question your motive. Second, anytime, anyone use a definative word like master, I have a problem with it. Third, you started this thread wanting to know if you were a hack. Have you figured that out yet? I think general consensus is a yes.

Hold up. I didn't even realize that bone smoking was a hobby?:eek: Am I the only other one that has noticed this in your profile?

Dear God, I really think that this might be Trees Company.:D

Back