Am I a hack?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Am I a hack?

• yes

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • no

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Re: hmmm...

Originally posted by tophopper
anybody notice rocky hasn't been around much lately, or like right now.

He's busy cruising that new truck...:blob2:

Re: Re: verySUS??

Originally posted by TreeCo
Who cares who's behind Fabio. That's disgusting. Does that go with "bone smoking"?

Dan

Just dont ban him till we find out what the, bone smoking is!

In the mean time I got you a new avatar, even resized it for you.

Definatly you!!

Re: Re: Re: verySUS??

Originally posted by Derek

I

Definatly you!!

Your Kidding right?

Originally posted by Mike Maas
Bone smoking is when one sucks on a bone. A bone isn't really bone, it's just engorged blood vessels.

LMAO........ Good explanation Mike... :laugh:

Re: Re: Re: verySUS??

Originally posted by Derek

In the mean time I got you a new avatar, even resized it for you.

Definatly you!!

is that dog booty?

Dang. I was really hoping bone smoking was double meaning for jerking chains or trolling.

Originally posted by ORclimber
Dang. I was really hoping bone smoking was double meaning for jerking chains or trolling.

Mabey its the power lines I swing out of all day, but i was hopeing it was more of a pig cooking process or something..

This guy could be from a dot island and have some handy recipies...

Come down under and find out for Rob which way the branches fall..Got to be right underneath though!!

Now that would be very handy info for everyone ..And you would of finaly contributed to the site...

Address is;; under the bloody big tree, the one with huge branches just beside the tower, Bring MB to take the pics!..

Happy dodging..Derek..

Ps Sorry bout the avatar..I hardley know you (in this form)..This would be a better start>>

oh, come on, i'm gonna have to change my sig again? Maybe ya'll can inform me as to which of your questions i answered improperly! ok, i'm a hack, but atleast i know more then your average hack, right?

Hacks are people too, why is everybody so down on hacks anyway?

I have told you i do mitigation and removals, how much skill does that really take? I'm not gonna be cutting in on your high and mighty prunning! Thats all for you guys, i'm just a grunt, i won't go beyond my capabilties and knowledge.

So will you still help me learn, or are you gonna take that elitist viewpoint and exclude me from the benefits of the information super highway?

Last edited:
It is often pointed out that the written word on a website is easily misunderstood. Nuances of inflection and meaning can be missed. That is why we have the emoticons-to make it easier to tell good-natured ribbing from profound nastiness. Bewt, you are excellent at conveying the subtlties of your personality. We can all tell that you are the northern end of a southbound donkey.

:alien:

Originally posted by Stumper
It is often pointed out that the written word on a website is easily misunderstood. Nuances of inflection and meaning can be missed. That is why we have the emoticons-to make it easier to tell good-natured ribbing from profound nastiness.

your right, i should be using the emoticons, I always for get about those.

Bewt, you are excellent at conveying the subtlties of your personality. We can all tell that you are the northern end of a southbound donkey.

good one, i'll have to try and remember that! but i must say i'm a little hurt:cry:

Originally posted by TreeCo
It's not the avatar! It's the asking of questions to which you already know the answers and your intent on filling Arboristsite with your threads.

Dan

This is not my intent, i was unaware that you guys start threads so sparingly.

Is it better to have very few threads, 130+ pages long that are all inclusive? Or to have a thread for each topic?

I realize some of my questions must be the equivilent of going to a board for mechanics and asking how to change my oil. But as long as there are those who are willing to answer, i will continue to ask.

Latest posts

Back