Am I a hack?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Am I a hack?

• yes

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • no

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
wow, good thread, who'd a thunk i'd get so many views and replys on my first thread. i'm begining to think Mike Maas is the only one who understands what i'm doing here. thanks for all your wonderful words!

Originally posted by BewtifulTreeMan
i'm a groundie, i can't be a hack.

1- you asked US if you were a hack

2- the poll above seems to reflect just that, numbers dont lie

3- your a hack, but at least your pretty:D

OK, so as I understand it correctly, for a thread to be successful, you have to ask a question in the title line, and you have to use slang in the opening post. Right, MB? :D

Buttfulltreeman,
You need a guy with orange hair, a big red nose and an extra wide mouth drawn on for an avatar cuz' you're a CLOWN.

Let me guess.......you finished highschool last week (graduated a little late, had to retake english in night school).
You took an intro to windows class at the local voc. tech. school (a training program you're grandmother paid for).
Now you work for geeks are us in the customer serivice department on the third shift.
When you're not getting the "real techs" coffee and snacks you surf the web in search of a meaningful existence.
Some how (much to my dismay) you stumbled upon this site.
You began dreaming about big, strong, hairy tree guys wearing nothing but eye protection and chaps.
You posted an avatar of the man of your dreams and coined a screen name that is the antithesis of your very existence.
Now you entertain yourself every night bothering those who perform daily the very tasks you only wish your spoon chested, no lat having, noodle armed, pencil necked, pale, scrawny, zit covered body could.

I know you're going to respond with another drool pack of lies.
However, I really do wish you would just go back to nerdville and concentrate on family planning (adoption of course, you and your lifepartner.......ooooh never mind).

Dont forget, some of you have been a part of my idiocy for 84 posts now.

Now am i the only idiot here?

Ya' know we get bored too.

This has to be treesco's dad.

He's the greatest ever!!!!

verySUS??

SIX PAGES!...Go away for a minute...****...and LMFAO when I read it all..The shovel broke at page 2, called for the bobcat, he blew a hose at 5...Any more **** and ill need a 7 meter bucket on a loader....

Stumper you crack me up!

Its pretty easy for this country boy to figure out that its one of the regular crew "CHITSTIRRING" Bit board are we?

You did to well on the answers, even if it took you a while? time difference I guess..
Even got the trick question, should of asked if you use a "deaf" 8
( does anyone ever tie them off?)..But that was to much for a groundie!

As for your skills with knowing AS like you do, IM JELOUS!..
You have done all sorts of things to your profile since I posted to your stupid question..You can QUOTE, post pics, resize them, get an avatar, post a link, even post an old thread from AS...

You even know who and how to pick a fight with someone..
Hay dont get me wrong i've had a fat time reading it..

Got know idea how I need to know WTF is BONE SMOKING
very funny start to part two of my day,

I think a better poll would be "who is the MAN behind fabio"
I'm not here long enough to insult to many but wheres our littel furry freind lately? Did i miss somthing?

Who just got a new putor, and is haveing fun talking to the old one beside it?

Must be some thoughts on WHO?

Thanx for the laugh....Derek..

no, no, no, no,
look closer, its Boulder Montana

i dont know this fatty you speak of
Whatever! I'm calling you on it. And don't block me on AIM!

Latest posts

Back