Another $400 box of Chinese takeout!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slight disclaimer buried near the bottom:

After showing photos of Husqvarna product, manual, etc., with the word 'Husqvarna' slightly blurred out on each item!

Philbert
The Op clearly wanted something to rant about, so who are we to stand in their way :)

Really? Any clue that this is a poor translation instead of OEM?

Philbert

The fire-fighting maintain:

Fire-fighting and easy to carry, operation Suggestions, which is in maintaining the respect is relatively complex, need to pay attention to many aspects:

1. In the fire-fighting before work, need to let its low speed running a few minutes, see fire-fighting lubrication oil says a chain saw oil line, can begin to work. Work, throttle can be set on highway in use. Every work the 1 box of oil, need to rest for a period of time, roughly 10 minutes. After the completion of the work, the need to clear the fire-fighting under heat sink, ensure the machine`s normal heat dissipation.
2. The fire-fighting air filter every 25 hours need to dust once, if you encounter special circumstances, to allocate. Foam filter clean can be used? Blow right Zha ramming ? laid the watch Hou ? based qiu ? qiu tree ? dogwoods office for ? slow ? sell column for ? rich ? stop ? brown ? Ying jie screen ? figure pure sand pathetic?

3. New fire-fighting use, need to pay attention to making the chain saws degree, with chain saws can promote the rotation, with a chain saw, guide teeth and gib parallel shall prevail, use a few minutes later, pay attention to see, so again and again several times.
In the use of fire-fighting, to ensure that within 20 meters around there is no life, check the grass is there good thing, stones, etc, to ensure safety. For fire-fighting need ashore, need to clean the body, put off fuel mix, in the carburetor burn fuel; Dismantling the , to join in cylinder 1-2 ml two-stroke engine oil, pull starter 2-3 times, mount .

Gasoline chain saws matters need attention:

1. You must use the chain saw before the, in strict accordance with the requirements of the manual operation, the use of the products to ensure the safety and life;

2. Gib chain during the installation process should pay attention to its firmness (hand pull up the chain, the chain and gib spacing to 1 cm), or effect use effect;

3. Gasoline and oil mixed than the average for 2 son, but for each area the oil quality differences influence, we recommend using 2 to 1 for the proportion, recommend using oil for mobil brand two-stroke special oil;

4. The chain saw at first use must first start machine 5 minutes and then began to regular job;

5. The chain saw start, must wait for gib chain after oil by to get to work (oil pump the oil);

6. The chain saw influence by transportation, might screw loose, before use, please according to the directions to regulate, and generally do not suggest and machine;

7. Each work 100 hours after the carburetor must be cleaned before use;

8. Empty filter work eight hours in to clean;

9. Use a blunt the chain to change in time or file file with good used again, otherwise effect use effect and chain saws to life;

10. In the chain saw when not in use, had better use plastic bags, avoid dust and water into the machine, the influence is used;

11. The chain saw after use end must be a tank of fuel oil and clean;

12.25 F the chain saw the biggest gib configuration of the chain for: 12 inches; 45 F the chain saw the biggest gib configuration of the chain for: 18 inches; 52 F the chain saw the biggest gib configuration of the chain for 20? Release? 62 F the chain saw the biggest gib chain for 22 inch configuration, more than the configuration range may cause machine high temperature, and then flameout, influence machine use effect and life (summer use all of these models, is shown to reduce 2 inches respectively chain for profit).

Really? Any clue that this is a poor translation instead of OEM?

Philbert

The 25:1 mix ratio is one clue, enlarged muffler pic shows a somewhat forwarding exiting exhaust hole instead of top exit. White sticker on top plastic looks to be coming off, loose. Malaysia, or Hong Kong for item location, im thinking fake all the way, and you probably are too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Husqvarna-Chainsaw-365-66-cc-3000-W-8000-rpm-Gasoline-Engine-Chainsaw-/261179500498?pt=UK_Diagnostic_Tools_Equipment&hash=item3ccf82e7d2

Last edited:
I wonder if the OP will ever come back to tell us why he thought it was a fake?

Don't let Scott or those Earthquake guys see these links!

Philbert
I would never consider a fake branded Chinese saw pretending to be something it is not. The Earthquakes are based on defunct RedMax designs, which I suspect they have permission to sell. And I bought mine used.

Check out this site.....

OneCoast Industrial Ltd.

On the home page it says:

"We offer OEM spare parts for Stihl models 170/180, 210/230/250, 380/381 and 070.
Also we provide competitive prices for 4500 and 5200 parts.
Our best sellers are crankcase, cylinder, sprocket cover, etc. both alluminium and magnerium, tough and strong."

:msp_lol::msp_lol::msp_lol::msp_lol::msp_lol::msp_lol::msp_lol:

that is the highly technical term for pot metal. Special multi alloy custom blend of whatever happened to fall into the smelter that day ;)

I'm sure you're right, in fact I don't doubt it at all.

I do kind of like how it sounds though "Mangerium" just like unobtanium only much more manly, and stuff.

Now, if you'll all permit me a brief rant...Some of you might know that I have a hobby/side business welding parts back together, mounting tabs on engine heads, crankcases, basically anything the other welders won't touch because they are too smart to mess with it. For the most part, with proper prep, I can repair almost anything. But lately, some of the stuff coming in has been imported from China and those castings are rubbish. The crack faces look like concrete, huge blobs of weird stuff sticking out and huge air pockets, very gassy metal getting poured into those molds.

Mr. HE:cool:

Latest posts

Back