Another $400 box of Chinese takeout!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why?

Don't get me wrong, I personally like Chinese food but I don't like counterfits!!! what say ye??
Husqvarna 365 Chainsaw 28" inch Bar Chain Husky Very Nice Saw Runs Excellent | eBay
Already reported, should get a few more reports form members here to report as to save the buyer a headache later!!!!!

Some very knowledgeable people have looked at the saw you posted and they all agree that it's not a Chinese knockoff.

What we need to know is why you believe it's not genuine and why you tried to enlist AS members in bad mouthing a seller who doesn't seem to be doing anything wrong.

Some very knowledgeable people have looked at the saw you posted and they all agree that it's not a Chinese knockoff.

What we need to know is why you believe it's not genuine and why you tried to enlist AS members in bad mouthing a seller who doesn't seem to be doing anything wrong.

there you go again making perfect sense, i may stop thinking of you as an old custey logger:spam:

....and he's also selling some cool old motocross programs from the time when I was a kid that was nuts about the sport.:cheers:

Aaron! what are you doing here at this time of day. yer supposed to be at work :). yer boss must be cool like mine. allowed to check up on AS every now and then while at work :msp_thumbup:

Aaron! what are you doing here at this time of day. yer supposed to be at work :). yer boss must be cool like mine. allowed to check up on AS every now and then while at work :msp_thumbup:

Depending on what post I'm at...........I can sometimes sneak some AS time on my smartphone. Shhhhhhhhhhh....

Don't tell anyone...:D

Latest posts

Back