Another $400 box of Chinese takeout!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jacob J.
Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
. AS Supporting Member.
Why?

Don't get me wrong, I personally like Chinese food but I don't like counterfits!!! what say ye??
Husqvarna 365 Chainsaw 28" inch Bar Chain Husky Very Nice Saw Runs Excellent | eBay
Already reported, should get a few more reports form members here to report as to save the buyer a headache later!!!!!

Some very knowledgeable people have looked at the saw you posted and they all agree that it's not a Chinese knockoff.

What we need to know is why you believe it's not genuine and why you tried to enlist AS members in bad mouthing a seller who doesn't seem to be doing anything wrong.

ckelp

ckelp

just being myself
Some very knowledgeable people have looked at the saw you posted and they all agree that it's not a Chinese knockoff.

What we need to know is why you believe it's not genuine and why you tried to enlist AS members in bad mouthing a seller who doesn't seem to be doing anything wrong.

there you go again making perfect sense, i may stop thinking of you as an old custey logger:spam:

Big_Wood

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
....and he's also selling some cool old motocross programs from the time when I was a kid that was nuts about the sport.:cheers:

Aaron! what are you doing here at this time of day. yer supposed to be at work :). yer boss must be cool like mine. allowed to check up on AS every now and then while at work :msp_thumbup: