Another $400 box of Chinese takeout!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I may have been wrong on this one BUT, I just havent seen a clutch cover look like that on the inside and I have owned 2 1999(first year of production) 1 2001 and 1 2004 365"s and 1 2011 372 and 1 2000 372, never owned a 371, and NONE had the castings near the chipguard on the inside of the clutch cover that look anything like this one (371?), NONE had button head screws holding the handle to the fuel tank, none had front adjust chain tensioner, and none had warning decals that look like this one, close but not a match,and the engine shroud isn't right(all of mine had a slight up swept section directly under the brake handle not a shelf looking detail) ,lack of pics of black tag or casting mark on head or carb just looks like a sucessful attempt to cover their 4ss and claim "honest mistake I didn't know" so best case scenario they got a 371or a 365 with a bunch of goofiness in it and I was wrong and they will be very happy, worst case they get a ricer grinder that they overpaid for and got SCREWED.

I don't usually report anyone on ebay unless something is done to me...I figure it's ebay's job to police their own website. That's why we're paying all the fees to them.
Were is your land of cotton candy and lollipops???? EPAY DISCLAIMER ON ALL AUCTION LISTINGS-
Print - opens in a new window or tab | Report item - opens in a new window or tab
Description Shipping and payments
Item number:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing....WOW!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

Might be an earlier real one, with a front mounted chain tensioner. Definitely not a late model one.

Intoduced in 1999 side adj owned 2 of them, maybe mine wewe knockoffs

Swool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

attachment.php

:msp_thumbdn:

Well, I may have been wrong on this one BUT, I just havent seen a clutch cover look like that on the inside and I have owned 2 1999(first year of production) 1 2001 and 1 2004 365"s and 1 2011 372 and 1 2000 372, never owned a 371, and NONE had the castings near the chipguard on the inside of the clutch cover that look anything like this one (371?), NONE had button head screws holding the handle to the fuel tank, none had front adjust chain tensioner, and none had warning decals that look like this one, close but not a match,and the engine shroud isn't right(all of mine had a slight up swept section directly under the brake handle not a shelf looking detail) ,lack of pics of black tag or casting mark on head or carb just looks like a sucessful attempt to cover their 4ss and claim "honest mistake I didn't know" so best case scenario they got a 371or a 365 with a bunch of goofiness in it and I was wrong and they will be very happy, worst case they get a ricer grinder that they overpaid for and got SCREWED.

I've owned several legit 365s with those exact same features and I've worked in Husqvarna dealerships that sold them new. You were off the mark on this one.

Don't get me wrong, I personally like Chinese food but I don't like counterfits!!! what say ye??
Husqvarna 365 Chainsaw 28" inch Bar Chain Husky Very Nice Saw Runs Excellent | eBay
Already reported, should get a few more reports form members here to report as to save the buyer a headache later!!!!!

one of these things is not like! the other!!! compare to pic 2 of original listing, I have to give detailed instructions for the handicapped as I don't want to make them feel left out or get confused!!
Top cover/engine shroud detail, can you see!!!, or would you rather pleasure yourself on the keyboard??
020-1_zps550d5632.jpg

Three different saws
019-2_zpse7a2e1fd.jpg

024-1_zps34b75e0d.jpg

028-1_zps4becd7a7.jpg

Clutch cover once again see above!!!
027-1_zps579f0243.jpg

I've owned several legit 365s with those exact same features and I've worked in Husqvarna dealerships that sold them new. You were off the mark on this one.

I will have an answer to that after I talk to my local dealer

one of these things is not like! the other!!! compare to pic 2 of original listing, I have to give detailed instructions for the handicapped as I don't want to make them feel left out or get confused!!
Top cover/engine shroud detail, can you see!!!, or would you rather pleasure yourself on the keyboard??

You can make your point without resorting to insults. If we're wrong, just prove that we are and if we're wrong we'll admit it.

So far, the evidence isn't in your favor but I think we're all approaching this with an open mind.

Just want to let you know that I still think you guys are the best!!!! and still #1 in my book!!!!:hmm3grin2orange:
034-1_zps6bc5b5e5.jpg

Top cover/engine shroud detail, can you see!!!, or would you rather pleasure yourself on the keyboard??[/IMG]

One thing to be wrong, Another thing to be unwilling to admit it, Quite another to lose respect for yourself and others while doing so.

see that you have 365 specials. yea, well they all came with side mount tensioners. the one the seller is selling aint. how about you eat some crow.

UH oh, Just went through the IPL for the 96 model, front adj, maybe I need to eat some crow, but I still think yous is # 1:hmm3grin2orange:

see that you have 365 specials. yea, well they all came with side mount tensioners. the one the seller is selling aint. how about you eat some crow.

Thanks man!!!, but the buyer got an open port for sure hopefully legit, maybe

Note that the saw in the add has a UL sticker claiming compliance to ANSI B175 1-1991, while yours are all ANSI B175 1-2000. That would indicate it is an older saw.

I will have an answer to that after I talk to my local dealer

In your forensic analysis did you notice the following?

The Made in Sweden cast into the clutch cover?

How about the 1997 date on the black tag on the saw?

The sticker on top lists the ANSI standard and no EPA as it predates the EPA rules on all the stickers you show pictures of?

Your own saws have different stickers because of different manufacturing dates? RE Phase 1 and phase 2 EPA

Mr. HE:cool:

Latest posts

Back