Another oak tree removal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treetom

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
IMG]http://www.arboristsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=147323&stc=1&d=1281817405[/IMG]

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

looks like alot of nice equipment. the crew could of looked a little better hard hats,chaps, etc and t shirts. keep up the good work.

about fourteen years or so. I've evolved, however.

I have to say, the shirtless, no hard hat thing isn't very professional looking (to be polite about it). Other than that, tom has a consistently tight looking operation going on there, with some nice equipment, and some good young talent.. by the looks of it anyway.

Maybe you could work on that a bit tom? Perhaps invest in some nice petzl hats. I never used to wear one either, but now that I've started, I dont feel right without it. The chin strap helps a lot with the agravation factor.

I have to say, the shirtless, no hard hat thing isn't very professional looking (to be polite about it). Other than that, tom has a consistently tight looking operation going on there, with some nice equipment, and some good young talent.. by the looks of it anyway.

Maybe you could work on that a bit tom? Perhaps invest in some nice petzl hats. I never used to wear one either, but now that I've started, I dont feel right without it. The chin strap helps a lot with the agravation factor.

I like my cowboy hard hat best. It fits me well pardner. I have to get a new liner for it though I have wore it out!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back