Anyone else here that can't stand the US Postal Service?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finished high school and as for college I wasn't rich enough to go there or waste money to get a paper couldn't wipe your butt with and I make as much or more then most I went to school with that did go to college so until you know then keep your trap shut and eat another donut

I finished high school and as for college I wasn't rich enough to go there or waste money to get a paper couldn't wipe your butt with and I make as much or more then most I went to school with that did go to college so until you know then keep your trap shut and eat another donut

I rest my case! You can't even argue / debate like a grown adult.

What are you.......like 18 or so?

cant argue with stupid people but then again you wouldn't know

cant argue with stupid people but then again you wouldn't know

As a cop, there are times when you find it necessary to get down in the gutter and roll around with others. Sometimes, that's the only way to resolve an issue. It's never pleasant, but someone has to do it.

I've dealt with countless stupid / clueless people in the course of my career. Again, I didn't look forward to it and it wasn't desirable, but someone had to do it.

Difference is, that was part of my job. I'm now retired, and I can cherry pick what / how I want to respond to on internet forums.

Are ya picking up what I'm putting down yet? :innocent:

lol so your a internet bully now and the smell is the crap coming out of your mouth

one question though did you pay for the corvette with bribe money and if was bribe money was it a criminal or your collegues

one question though did you pay for the corvette with bribe money and if was bribe money was it a criminal or your collegues

If you're referring to my avatar picture, it's not a Corvette dumb-ass.

It's a car that you could never afford to own. ;)

lol now its name calling did someone get told on about a car you took as a bribe and btw im 40 and if your life ambition is going to be a internet bully you need to wear your helmet and drool cup

Just too many remote / system draining post offices in existence. Not cost effective and all that jazz.
You are confused - the purpose of the postal service is not to be "cost effective" (a vague and undefined term) or profitable. It was intended to provide a service that was deemed to be essential to create a viable nation. Like many such things no one cares any more, they only want the most for them, and we are rapidly becoming a non-viable nation.

some people don't understand no one wants to make a 30 mile trip to a store or the post office but those are the ones who live in the city where everything you want to buy is next door its gotten to the point who cares about the little man and how much money can we make off this stuff the government is so much about over spending but how much do they send to other countries but public service is something they cant ship overseas or down to mexico

You are confused - the purpose of the postal service is not to be "cost effective" (a vague and undefined term) or profitable. It was intended to provide a service that was deemed to be essential to create a viable nation. Like many such things no one cares any more, they only want the most for them, and we are rapidly becoming a non-viable nation.

I don't know of many businesses or services that provide anything for free. You initially might think it's free, but it's not. The funds come from somewhere.

Maybe self-sustaining might be a better definition.

I don't know of many businesses or services that provide anything for free. You initially might think it's free, but it's not. The funds come from somewhere.

Maybe self-sustaining might be a better definition.
It's not a business, it wasn't intended to be free either. It is an essential service. Package delivery was not the original idea though.

I ship most everything through the post office. The only issue I've ever had was when shipping to Canada. The tracking stopped as soon as it got to Canadian Customs, but the package did arrive at the destination... Several weeks later. I dont believe that was the fault of the USPS, since Canada Post had the package.
When the package hits Canada boarder the tracking number for USPS has to be used on Canada's post web site to get up to date tracking info .

When the package hits Canada boarder the tracking number for USPS has to be used on Canada's post web site to get up to date tracking info .
I did try that, several times. It didn't work in this case, for some reason. It may have been a fluke. I sent three packages to BC recently without incident.

what or who stuck something up 2123 butt if it wasn't for unions then im sure a lot of people would be working in factories like across the ocean where his clothes comes from just because they are somewhat cheaper and but in the long run when he buys 2 or 3 sets of clothing it costs him more I am a union man and proud of it and if don't like unions go to the sweat shops and work there unions are a voice of the working man not something to hide behind look at the history of the coal mines in the united states and what unions did to make it where your not enslaved to a company
soooo, your a BIG lover of unions...................

I've shipped countless saws. All over the USofA.

Tracking...Sucks.
Priority...Not always 2-3 days as paid for.
Prices...Cheapest to date with printing your own postage + insurance.
Issues with damage or lost package...Not an issue to date.
CAN YOU SAY ...

D E R A I L :surprised3:
Oh, didnt see this.......ummm...GO BUCKS!!!!!!

did anybody else notice that USPS seemed to have completely abandoned their tracking system for the holidays. didn't matter whether you paid extra for tracking or not cause they didn't track anything. i bought a couple GB bars from left coast supplies last thursday and got them today at noon. insane how fast they arrived. must have moved on the weekend cause that is the fastest i ever received anything from CA through USPS.

Latest posts

Back