Arrowhead's getting a new saw!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Although I normally wouldn't be too pleased by someone stealing a Sachs Dolmar out from under my nose, Ed's such a good guy I guess I will have to let it slide this time.

Picked this saw up for him last week and finally had time yesterday to snap a few pics and get it off to UPS.

IMG_4704.jpg

IMG_4705.jpg

IMG_4706.jpg

IMG_4707.jpg

I talked to Ed last night he has actually been on a terror lately with some good finds. Besides that sweet little Dolmar, he should end up with a Poulan 5200 as well. Then there were others lately as well, like that nice MAC and all those bars!

He is a very great guy though and deserves his turn at a good run. Great of you Wendell to take the time and effort to help him out. I know he appreciates it.

Some how I missed this thread. :msp_ohmy:

Thanks to Ted (Warped5) for finding the saw for me. Huge thanks to Steve (Wendell) for making time to pick it up for me and ship it!!
Please hit these guys with some rep for me. The saw looks great!! I can't wait to get it. :rock:

Thanks Again for picking it up for me Steve!! :cheers:

Ted, thanks for telling Ed about a saw in my backyard. :msp_mad:

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

NO WAY you're upset over this. :msp_confused:

It's darn near Christmas and it's Ed's first Dolmar! :rock:

I'm just happy I was able to help him a bit! :hmm3grin2orange:

I let the guy that used to work for me, and hung me out to dry, have a 112 for $ 45.

Some how I missed this thread. :msp_ohmy:

Thanks to Ted (Warped5) for finding the saw for me. Huge thanks to Steve (Wendell) for making time to pick it up for me and ship it!!
Please hit these guys with some rep for me. The saw looks great!! I can't wait to get it. :rock:

Thanks Again for picking it up for me Steve!! :cheers:

Nice looking saw Ed, let me know how it goes.:greenchainsaw:

I have seen several good scores of Arrowhead's lately. I keep thinking back to a guy who gave up the crown jewel of his collection in order to help raise money for a friend. I believe it was Ed. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy as far as I'm concerned. Nice saw, BTW.

I have seen several good scores of Arrowhead's lately. I keep thinking back to a guy who gave up the crown jewel of his collection in order to help raise money for a friend. I believe it was Ed. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy as far as I'm concerned. Nice saw, BTW.

:blush: {blush} Thanks Doc. I have been truly blessed with some major scores lately. I got another load of saws today, Ill do a thread tomorrow. :msp_thumbsup:

Although I normally wouldn't be too pleased by someone stealing a Sachs Dolmar out from under my nose, Ed's such a good guy I guess I will have to let it slide this time.

Picked this saw up for him last week and finally had time yesterday to snap a few pics and get it off to UPS.

IMG_4704.jpg

IMG_4705.jpg

IMG_4706.jpg

IMG_4707.jpg

Awesome, that's a good friend!

Cool, you caught up with him!

I'm waiting to hear how it turned out. Got your handle parts fitted up, will brace em together for the welder tomorrow.

Not as exciting as last tailgate full of Stihls, but the price was very right.

Cool beans on the handle, thanks. :rock:

IMG_4629.jpg

IMG_4630.jpg

IMG_4631.jpg

IMG_4621.jpg

I had some time today to mess with the Dolmar. I cleaned the carb and it runs great. There was a couple decals on the top cover that said "Fire Protection Equipment". So I'm assuming it was used on a fire dept. It appears to be very low hours.

I did manage to find a nos bar for it. :)

Please hit Wendell and Warped5 with some more rep for finding it for me. :clap:

Back