Back In The Shop......Now What's On Your Bench????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That will not work. This is a no hippie zone. Sorry :(

no-hippies.jpg

Just think of Hippies as Hillbillies with longer hair, more teeth, and equal hygiene.

Now my Uncle, who could not stand Hippies, used to go to Mountain Man reunions. He grew his hair and beard so long he looked like a cross between Santa Claus and a hippie.

So we are in the grocery store in the evening buying some food for the hunting cabin. Of course he is wearing his Woolrich, and an ammo belt filled with Winchester 50-110 shells. This young guy, obviously from the City (NY), wearing a handgun in a shoulder holster, comes up to him and asks "what are those for". My Uncle, w/o missing a beat replies "We use them to shoot City folk who come up to the country".

Truth be told, my Uncle was born and raised in the Bronx, and learned to shoot picking off rats with a 22 at the dump.

You just can't make this stuff up!

Yes, ship all unclaimed 70-90cc saws to....

The Dirty Hippie
420 Glassbong Lane
Cacti Utah

Oooh its a good thing its only a 60. But if you have any interest in a 99cc jug Randy may be able to make that happen.:D

Latest posts

Back